Rate The top 10 Tribes.

DeletedUser

1 T.T They have a family tribe, there not good.
2 TP~ 40 members and recruitment still on, not good.
3 US5 40 members, not good.
4 VETS Alright, but still not good.
5 Yawn.. Average tribe, seen them around a bit, kind of good.
6 AlmGay Almeida is gay, which means this tribe is easily the best and will win this world with ease. ;)
7 Theory Average tribe, premade I think, kind of good.
8 *PW* Not good.
9 MoD Family tribe, not good.
10 Gods 300 points to join, I might apply, not good.

And that sums up the top 10 for me.
Almeida you are so gay.

DeletedUser

1 T.T Our family tribe :) AWESOME!
2 TP~ They are good too. They now have a family tribe that might give us a run for our money.
3 US5 They really need a family tribe. Other that that , then are good.
4 Babes The original name was better. Whit only 33 members how can they possibly compete whit our 98? No chance...they are going down.
5 T.T.A My tribe. The newest addition to the T.T Family. We iz gonna rule the world!
6 VETS in T.T F. main K...don't stand a chance.
7 Theory A tribe whit Dase in it cannot possibly fail ;) (just kidding, lub ya man ;))
8 Gods reminds me a great joke about 2 gods...thor and jesus...one was crucified and the other holds a hammer :D:D:D Merry Christmas time to all Christians all across the world ;)
9 *PW* Ain't it funny how PW is short for both proud warrior and pointwhore?
10 MoD Our family Rulz!

Thank you :)

DeletedUser

reputation_balance.gif

http://forum.tribalwars.us/showpost.php?p=67425&postcount=2
1 T.T They aint gonna last once they relise their noly growing to be nobled
2 TP~ Lets not go there...
3 US5 Not sure they are gonna do to well
4 VETS Seem ok...
5 Yawn.. Played with most of these guys on us4... Good group with a VERY good leadership team, should go far
6 AlmGay My tribe :) so i cant coment :(
7 Theory Premade. Strong groop, good players... Will be them and Yawn fighting it out.
8 *PW* No coment
9 MoD "
10 Gods What can i say, standards have dropped

DeletedUser

Top 10 Tribes are God Dam awful..

Its All about the Tribe Ger !

DeletedUser1381

1 T.T - Mine whores of course ^^
2 TP~ - Dont know who they are.. Are they good? :p
3 US5 - Who names their tribe after a world? Nubs
4 BABES - Has potential. Needs to shape up and make cuts if they want to do good
5 T.T.A - Academy tribe? I dont expect it to last long as the players in it should not be in academy.
6 VETS - No vet that has potential would ever join a tribe named VETS
7 Theory - Saw the premade. Im sure they have some good players but dont see them going far
8 Gods - Really? They're good
9 *PW* - WHO?
10 GNite - First in a K but is that really saying much?

DeletedUser

5 T.T.A - Academy tribe? I dont expect it to last long as the players in it should not be in academy.

7 Theory - Saw the premade. Im sure they have some good players but dont see them going far

T.T.A is the tribe of Noise and them. I doubt it is actually the academy. Someone's pulling a little prank (not sure if you were sarcastic or did not realize this.)

Any reason you say that about Theory? If the players are good, why can't they go far? Just wondering ;)

DeletedUser

T.T.A are not a joke, we are the academy of the best in the world, we will soon rule this world.

DeletedUser

1 T.T - Mine whores of course ^^
2 TP~ - Dont know who they are.. Are they good? :p
3 US5 - Who names their tribe after a world? Nubs
4 BABES - Has potential. Needs to shape up and make cuts if they want to do good
6 VETS - No vet that has potential would ever join a tribe named VETS
8 Gods - Really? They're good
9 *PW* - WHO?
10 GNite - First in a K but is that really saying much?

You have just proven that you rated by our first look at the statistics, and not anything more.

DeletedUser1381

You have just proven that you rated by our first look at the statistics, and not anything more.

Yes you are right. I did not put much research more or less effort into this. Why would i ^_^

As for T.T.A was joking a bit about the Academy thing. Thats why i was shocked about the whole academy thing.

Theory wont go far because there are not enough of them to last. They will end up being taken out or join someone else. If you have a problem with my prediction sue me, then go find someone with another crystal ball :p

DeletedUser

I don't understand... Theory does not have enough members, with 32, but BABE, with 33, needs to make cuts... hmm :p That clarifies a lot. Thanks lol

DeletedUser2279

I know we are neither in world top 10 nor even in 20, but anyone notice @RAS@(rebels against sissies) or have any thought on us?

We are humble, good and ......what else, cant find another word to describe our tribe, oh yeah, we are intimidating(only for those in our area::smack::smack::smack:)

^^

DeletedUser

I know we are neither in world top 10 nor even in 20, but anyone notice @RAS@(rebels against sissies) or have any thought on us?

We are humble, good and ......what else, cant find another word to describe our tribe, oh yeah, we are intimidating(only for those in our area::smack::smack::smack:)

^^

Beter then T.T.A that's for sure :D

DeletedUser2279

Beter then T.T.A that's for sure :D

lol.. however that's not the answer I was looking for, we dont need comparison, each tribe have their own "style", some prefer points, some like to be very aggressive and some are just simply a place for those who have been "left over"..

What I truly wanna hear is something that really have a mindful thought about @RAS@ as a tribe which only have 9 members but got second highest average point and rank 1 in tribal ODA ranking.

:D^^

DeletedUser

And you have the third highest Average points:

1. Start!
  2. T.T.A
  3. @RAS@

DeletedUser

^^

I am basically In your area and sadly I have not noticed your tribe nor am I shaking in fear because of intimidation :)