Rate The top 10 Tribes.

DeletedUser2279

Good players. Ching got nobled on us4 :D

lol.. well, I quited last time( probably someone said to you that they successfully nobled me, but think about player like us will allow others to noble us that easy?) coz it bored me there after nobling 3¬4 target I found no good target in my area, but this time different I play with my real life friends so.. Guess I will last longer..

Well, you might think this is an excuse, but no point on saying anything more, cant change your mind, even though I say how awesome I am, it's still bluffing if there is no proof to show.. so... I will remain silent(coz I dont usually post thing here^^), and get back to prove that we, not just me are real elite..

and thanks for the reply by the way, appreciate it, we are humble but intimidating^^

DeletedUser2279

thanks for the reply, guys... appreciate it... and bye^^

DeletedUser

Im not saying your bad at all. You just got nobled... It happens to everyone ;)

DeletedUser

Ching is a ledgend. Played with him on us4 with many of the BABE guys and he farmed me out of a decent start :(

DeletedUser2725

1 T.T - Seem fairly decent. Quite spread but they just own K45. Got no players in the top 20 and they have the most members out of top 20 tribes...
2 T.T.A - Good tribe with many top 20 players, Nice group of people as I've talked to most... Think they'll do well in this world.
3 BABES - My tribe. We suck and full of nubs ^.^
4 TP~ - Again no members in the top 40 and have an academy tribe. I don't rate their leaders and they don't own a K. They'll disband shortly.
5 US5 Hate tribes who have names for the world - But eh! Don't judge a book by its cover. Don't really know much about them and have a player in top 20. Might survive depending on loyalty of top players.

DeletedUser

4 TP~ - Again no members in the top 40 and have an academy tribe. I don't rate their leaders and they don't own a K. They'll disband shortly.

Now, I don't know where you get your information, but tribalwars.us tells me:

Tribe ranking for the continent 54

1 TP~ 25.482
2 Theory 17.412
3 Knight 16.734
4 *CPA* 16.588
5 -KAOS- 13.761
6 GNite 13.715
7 ~TP~ 13.132
8 C-G 9.252
9 LONE 8.122
10 n00bs 5.457

I don't support TP~ but just figured I would fix your mistake.

DeletedUser

I know we are neither in world top 10 nor even in 20, but anyone notice @RAS@(rebels against sissies) or have any thought on us?

We are humble, good and ......what else, cant find another word to describe our tribe, oh yeah, we are intimidating(only for those in our area::smack::smack::smack:)

^^

I know RedAlert and Ching for us4... both good players they will come thjrough soon, sure they have chosen a decent tribe aswell

DeletedUser1381

I don't understand... Theory does not have enough members, with 32, but BABE, with 33, needs to make cuts... hmm :p That clarifies a lot. Thanks lol

I was in Babe, therefore i know what kind of players are in it. When i said make cuts i am surely talking about getting rid of all our nub heads. ;)

Theory might have many members but few potential ones :p

Understand? Sorry for not being clear enough

DeletedUser

Not in the top 10 of W5 but my tribe has made it to #9 in K54 and is about to move up to #8 as soon as my points get updated. I kind of proud of that.

DeletedUser

1 TBA - Bunch of internalers, but i've had the pleasure playing alongside a few of them and againest all of them,
2 @RAS@ - No Comment
3 VETS - According to Twstats they have only taken One village in the war against Tba (Pop). Alright i surpose, haven't really got to know any of them
4 Knight - Met alot of nice kind players here, Very helpful and understanding, Expect them to go far.
5 IP - Haven't really had the chance to talk to any of them, Unknown.
6 steV - Same as Vets
7 GNite - Same as IP
8 CAOS - Who? Unknown
9 C-G - They are everywhere! practically everywhere i look on my map. Met quite a few good players from them, seem like a divided tribe.
10 RT - Who? Unknown

DeletedUser

You cant blame us for internaling. If a player quits we are going to want to keep his villas instead of letting someone else take them.

DeletedUser

I see you and I had different experiences in Knight... haha before I left my account that merged into Knight, I was planning on ditching that tribe. Not run very well IMO and people got on my nerves easy...

DeletedUser

You cant blame us for internaling. If a player quits we are going to want to keep his villas instead of letting someone else take them.

To me it sounds like a wise move. You get villages somewhat easier and with those villages you can build more troops and become stronger. It's an advantage and we could all use every advantage the we can get.

DeletedUser

It also takes away other tribes advantages over inactive powerful villas. I don't really understand why you consider internaling so bad.

DeletedUser

Ok so this may be going slightly off course, i'll give my opinion.

1. YEAAAH- I think in my eyes this is a great tribe, i don't play in it but they seem to be organized and on top of things. They have dominated since the start and seem to be doing well, they have to good players among them but now its whether they will stay around until the end or win the war against @RAS@. They have some big ego's as wel so we'll see how that goes, maybe another tribe like World 3.

2. @RAS@- My opinion on these group of players are very high. They are only 16 in number and are standing up to YEAAAH. Which is some feat but all in all they seem like a good group of players and i could see them going very far in this world.

3. VETS- They seem like an ok tribe, they have mainly kept quiet and i believe they have had conflict with YEAAAH but obviously nothing noticeable or for YEAAAH to worry about, they seem to have a few good players and it will be interesting what there next move will be.

4. Knight- Another good tribe, although it is lacking in points it has some good members, im slightly biased as i have played with these guys, they are organized and will fight against a tribe far larger than them, i respect them for this because it makes the game more fun, win or lose its why we play this game.

5. IP- I dont know much about this tribe, i have seen them have much of an impact so far so it'll be nice to see them do something very soon. I doubt that they'll be around for long or even make it into the top 3.

6. steV- Family tribe of Vets, they have one great player that i know of and the rest seem to be players that cant get into Vets.

7- GNite- Seem an ok tribe share a continent with Knight, believe are allies and nothing more, will be interesting to see what they do in the future.

8- CAOS- Honestly have no clue about this tribe, dont know any of there players, doubt they will be around for much longer.

9- C-G- Allied to YEAAAH seem an ok group of players but again i dont seem them being around forever, i see them gone in the near future actually?

10- RT- They have one great player in there i'd like to mention MOSG is carrying this tribe in my eyes, he is a great player but the tribe in general i don't see going very far.

Sorry for this being rushed just want to keep it on track. So discuss ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for carrying on the discussion :D Mine was quite rushed but yours is more insightful

DeletedUser

Thanks, its just my opinions, i will do another one if there is any movement.