Rate The top 10 Tribes.

DeletedUser623

1. YEAAAH- No comment
2. @RAS@- Have really good teamwork its been really fun playing against them.
3. VETS- Very low opinion of this tribe. They're basically just supporting RAS
4. Knight- Wont Be around for awhile, getting hammered pretty hard by YEAAAH!
5. IP- Bunch of Chickens. I really dont like these guys
6. steV- Eww just proves that vets is weak
7. Gnite- family tribe
8- CAOS- Huh? Where did they come from.
9- C-G- Meh.
10- RT- Pretty good they really work together as a team.

DeletedUser

Well expect to see big changes in the stats. YEAH is falling apart. We all went into smaller tribes based on our position and view point on the current war.

DeletedUser

Well expect to see big changes in the stats. YEAH is falling apart. We all went into smaller tribes based on our position and view point on the current war.

That is sad. I hate to see top tribes fall apart. Hope the players stick around.

DeletedUser2629

This all started about a month ago when the original leaders quit, Us leaving was like an incentive for everyone else to quit... :(

DeletedUser

This all started about a month ago when the original leaders quit, Us leaving was like an incentive for everyone else to quit... :(
Actually, no one quit besides the leaders. And previous POP! leadership left the tribe in a mess for others to clean up, like a war with 5/6 of the top tribes in the world.

DeletedUser

Actually, no one quit besides the leaders. And previous POP! leadership left the tribe in a mess for others to clean up, like a war with 5/6 of the top tribes in the world.

cooper, what a chubba chubba :smack:

DeletedUser

cooper, what a chubba chubba :smack:

Shhhh... Nothing we could do really 6 v 1 isn't fair, but I can sleep well knowing our tribe has more skills than any in the world. .us is too boring, same story every world. We will probably get the gang back together when the time is right... And when we won't quit after 2 months.

And tbh, any noob here who says POP! / YEAAH are noobs should really smarten up. What have you done? And us, we've survived 3 months with the world v us. Not to bad ehh? So any critiques shoul put their money where their mouth is.

DeletedUser2629

This is the point where i say i quit a month before all the other leaders :D

DeletedUser2629

Shhhh... Nothing we could do really 6 v 1 isn't fair, but I can sleep well knowing our tribe has more skills than any in the world. .us is too boring, same story every world. We will probably get the gang back together when the time is right... And when we won't quit after 2 months.

And tbh, any noob here who says POP! / YEAAH are noobs should really smarten up. What have you done? And us, we've survived 3 months with the world v us. Not to bad ehh? So any critiques shoul put their money where their mouth is.
Skype me in a few days once mine is working again, coop. Looking to get the gang back together for W64 ]:)

DeletedUser

I am :). .net, you abandonned meh you smelly toad. We were pwning all and then you left meh to burn :'(. I need a hugg :(

obviously your diplocamy wasn't great, haaha

DeletedUser

1 @RAS@ - No Comment
2 VETS - Good Bunch of players, Haven't encounted any problems with them at all, Plus a number of them have a great sense of humour
3 Noise - Monkey's new tribe, I see potential in them (But that could just be mass recruitment ;) ) Its a shame they won't fully blossom into a top tier tribe unless they relocate to the rim
4 IP - Haven't had much experience with this group of players, I'm aware there Leader left for @RAS@ and they are now in control by barney, who from the looks of it, Loves villages but not points
5 CAOS - I really should get to know more about these tribes
6 steV - Same as Vets
7 RT - From what i've encounted they are quite ruthless ^^
8 MR - I really should get to know more about these tribes
9 SLAVS - These guys are still going?
10 Knight - What?! How do they still exist, let alone be in the top 10? Previous experience of them = Nooby leaders and good tribe members being held back by them.