READ ME: W3 Posting Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

First and foremost, I'd like to draw your attention to the forum rules. I did not write them but I am duty-bound to enforce them. They are not rocket science, please familiarise yourself and abide by them.

A few points in terms of my personal moderation of this forum.

• Spam on stickied posts will not be tolerated and deleted. Please ensure that if you are posting in them, it is relevant to the original post and abides by the forum rules. If not, please reconsider posting.
  • One word posts that add nothing to a thread will be deleted and a warning or infraction given as per the rules.
  • Personal insults of any kind will not be tolerated and infractions given.
  • The use of a language other than English without a subsequent and legitimate English translation will not be tolerated.
  • Cursing of any kind is against the rules. For those of you, like myself, outside of the USA this might seem extreme. Some words that us Europeans use as part of our daily vernacular can be considered quite offensive in the USA and as such, the US forum will be moderated accordingly. It might seem more strict than other servers, but unfortunately that's the way it goes.
  • If you are upset, concerned or offended by a particular post, please use the report post function (
    report.gif
    ) and give as much detail as you can.

In short:

Play nice, play by the rules and if your post adds nothing to the thread, please reconsider posting it.

Thanks to everyone for keeping these forums a fun and friendly place! <3

Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.