Rebalance World Achievements

Corndog

Reaction score
Hello,

I think it would be helpful to review the current set of achievements as getting gold in some of them are literally not possible on the US server.
The few I noticed:
Brothers in Arms: To get gold you need to be a member of a tribe for 360 days. When was the last time a world lasted that long?
Score Champion: You need 10 million points - when was the last time someone was able to do this on the US server?
Conquest - 500 villages are needed for SILVER, I don't know what gold is, but my guess would be in the thousands. Are there even enough villages at the end of a world in total for one person to have enough for gold?

I'm not sure how easy it is for most to achieve gold in some other areas but some of these are seemingly impossible with how small worlds are becoming each play through.

Thank you,
Corndog

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are aware that some of the achievements are outdated and we are working on a new system hopefully to be brought to you all soon. We do not have a date on that yet but it is being worked.