Recent changes and events: April - May [Discussion]

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity InK, what does "King of the Rainbow" actually mean? Or is that just the spam king let loose with a bit of power ;)

DeletedUser

I had a theory which I voiced on Skype about that but apparently I was wrong. :p

DeletedUser329

I asked for a bigger mail box on .net :( I don't get why there is such a difference for mods and members 300/50000 wow lol . I think I should just redirect all my mail to Jirki and make him my secretary as I don't have enough room . :D

<3

DeletedUser

You are loved more here.

You can have all the mail space you want :D

DeletedUser

I asked for a bigger mail box on .net :( I don't get why there is such a difference for mods and members 300/50000 wow lol . I think I should just redirect all my mail to Jirki and make him my secretary as I don't have enough room . :D

<3

To be fair mods do get a huge amount of PM's on .net I think the 50,000 is just so we don't have to keep deletign and can keep a huge amount of mails from several years worth of modding.

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity InK, what does "King of the Rainbow" actually mean? Or is that just the spam king let loose with a bit of power ;)

Calm yourself, he was only able to get on top after I went inactive :p
Nice to see the server's progressing though :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He was spam king waaaaaaay before you were even here. When the server was a mere fetus, now more of you spammer's have appeared.