Recent changes and events: Feb - March Discussion

DeletedUser

Discuss the February - March changes/events here.

:ax: Dear Players and Forum Goers :ax:,

- The Valentines day competition was finished and [user]Googly[/user], [user]oAlexander[/user] and [user]Own.The.Night?[/user] received some cool prizes.

- [user]fluffy88[/user] will be taking care of our script section. Welcome to the team!

- The number of members who visit your profile will no longer be displayed (as some players were "refreshing" to fudge the numbers).

- The Team list was updated on the login page.

- We now have a new help page available to all members, and help links have been redirected to that page. Help Page

- The Script Section no longer has moderated threads, instead they will require a prefix to be added in order to be posted, the prefixes are:

• Request
  • Question

- Also the long awaited World 3 has been released the settings were welcomed, and they were something that most of the community liked.

- Finally the winners to our final competition of the month were as follows:

[user]Googly[/user], [user]King Glow... Stick[/user] and [user]Click Here To Win[/user]

Congratulations to you all and enjoy your premium.

Well that is our updates for Febuary and March, you will see the next updates in the coming months.

Sincerly,

The TribalWars Team :noblemen:

DeletedUser

credit for getting team page updated :p (hehe)

also WHAT THE HECK GUYS!
The number of members who visit your profile will no longer be displayed (as some players were "refreshing" to fudge the numbers).

if i had known i woulda totally taken advantage of that :( but couldnt you have changed so every person visiting will only raise the number once a day? meh

congrats to everyone else anyways :p

DeletedUser

The number of members who visit your profile will no longer be displayed (as some players were "refreshing" to fudge the numbers).

How do you view your profile views, I looked all over, is it somewhere in the "settings" that I can't find? :(

DeletedUser

Why is number of persons that have visited your profile even important? Meh...

<3