Reducing coin costs 80%

• Thread starter DeletedUser4625
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4625

Opening of US12

V0lzM33.png

Yes, again. Again I'm asking to drop the cost of coins because it seems like you(kawoni) are not taking any look on the progression of US12.
We as ICA have been asking over and over to change things that needs to get changed.

First we had to ask when coin costs would drop because we reached 70% domination. When we reached 74% it finally reduced.
Than we reached 80% domination. Again we have asked you to reduce costs as it was planned when the world opened.

Nothing happened. Actually we are at 95.005% domination. And still it's not enough to reduce the gold coin costs?

Why? How is it possible that this still has not been implemented?
If you are not able to manage all stuff you need to manage as a community leader, it would probably be a good idea to search someone who can help you with it.
I don't want to make you upset with this but it happens over and over again and it seems like you are trying to do your best but that you do not have enough time to do everything.

At least I hope you finally can reduce the costs of gold coins.

Deleted User - 419875

Please note that no setting change happens automatically. There is also no guarantee it will be happening within a day or even a week of the criteria being met. We periodically check all worlds to see what settings need to be changed and implement the changes after the check. Please do not send in support tickets or post on the forums requesting settings changes after the criteria has been met.

DeletedUser4625

Thanks for your automatically generated answer again.

But keep an eye on our domination! It's 95%! While this setting should be implemented at 80%.
You do not reach an extra 15% domination in 7 days. That has taken us probably almost 3 weeks...

In the meantime you have checked several times criteria and you knew how far we were.
You checked it when you removed morale. At that moment we already had 80% domination.
You checked it when you shut the world for new people. At that moment we already had 80% domination.
You checked it when you shut the world for restarts. At that moment we already had 80% domination.

Again, I don't want to upset you but these things need to be taken serious. These things should be clear before a world starts.
Announce these criteria's you talk about. Make it clear.
That's easy for you and people playing this game know what happens in end-game.

And these critaria needs to be checked at least once a week in an end-game period of every world.

Deleted User - 419875

I am sorry you do not like my answer and are impatient to have things done immediately, I am also sorry but sometimes things do not work that way ie. if a server goes down or we are having issues on another world that will take importance over reducing the coin costs. Please understand that you do not understand what goes on behind the scenes.

If at any point in time you would like to put in an application to be a mod, please do so. Telling us how to do our job is getting no where fast, this is not the only world on this server and I am sorry that you feel that it is.

I will now close this thread since the coin costs have been reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.