Requesting a mentor.

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm an older player, but not really experienced. I use to play when I was younger and never got into it, but playing again I would like to actually be a strong player, and I understand guides and stuff, but I feel as if I learn better by actually talking to someone.

With thus, I am asking if anyone would like to message me ingame (same name as forum) and maybe we can talk and discuss how things work, I do read the guides, there are just things that puzzle me.

I understand it's competition, but I also know a lot of you older strong players would like more competition, the game just changes in various ways!

Look forward to talking to you all, I'll converse on this forum as well.
My skype is: Ares.Is.God

Edit: I posted this on here with the intent on it being in the US 14, I think I could learn how to up my game by keeping it in a level where we are already able to transition to friendly competition.

DeletedUser

Message me on skype under the name Alias510. I won't sit here and say I'm the greatest player to grace the game, but if you really need it and wish to truly learn I can help. Look forward to hearing from you always enjoy helping out fellow players.

DeletedUser5386

Message me on skype under the name Alias510. I won't sit here and say I'm the greatest player to grace the game, but if you really need it and wish to truly learn I can help. Look forward to hearing from you always enjoy helping out fellow players.

Good Guys alias :)

DeletedUser

Gotta love a little competition. Either way nice guy approached in the right way he doesn't need help but direction can't wait to learn a bit and help em out.