Rescue the Royalty Event

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser3007

this event looks absolutely ridiculous.

Results
I liked the competitions, and would like to see more of them!
44.395 (50.2%)
I liked the competitions, but they should be uncommon
4.213 (4.8%)
I didn't like the competitions, and would rather not have them return
7.336 (8.3%)
I didn't participate in the competitions yet

what do you guys expect people to vote on when you dont give them any good choices????
for instance i would have voted for the option that says...

i participated, but it was a complete waste of time. the prizes were totally idiotic and nowhere near as benefitial or as long as they should be.

message to tw developers...
quit these stupid events, fix the dam attack ID stuff, fix the dam grouping problems that made tons quit.
hire a dam script writer for basic needs stuff so when updates occurr, main scripts would still work and not screw people over. fix it all soon or the last of the old players will be gone before you know it.

what gets to me most, is the fact that this game is suffering. i figured a game that isn't doing well would need something new to help keep the players interested.. events are far from the answer. how about making something that has to do with teamwork, and something directly related to your tribal growth?
wow that just makes so much sense... but no, we have stupid wizard emporiums, stupid vikings, stupid goals to reach for these stupid events that give you stupid prizes that pay out less than what it takes to win them. going down hill TW... and im walking away from this crap forever in 30 days when my world ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2551

i agree with ice on this. if Inno wants to make these "fun" ditsy games thats fine, but why make it so impossible. i bet to beat a monster youl need to spend all day to beat 1 or something idiotic like that.

AI villages in my opinion take away from the game not add to it. im having enough trouble getting members of my tribe to noble players instead of barbs as is.

lets see how it goes... hopefully this wont be as pointless as that wizard hat gimmick.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
I agree with Ice in the sense that events should be geared towards teamwork. Bonding with tribemates and forming personal relations with other players is what keeps this game alive for most.

Sure some of these events/competitions are amusing, but in reality they have little benefit to the player-base.

DeletedUser4625

I totally agree with Ice!
Inno should think about things to make people work together more.

This again is something that has nothing to do with playing the game.

DeletedUser5518

the royalty event is alright as it adds some useful bonuses but i agree with the others that some kind of teamwork event would be better. also having to pay 100 pp for identifying extra royalty is stupid and another way innogames is trying to get pp buyers to spend more money ingame

DeletedUser

the royalty event is alright as it adds some useful bonuses but i agree with the others that some kind of teamwork event would be better. also having to pay 100 pp for identifying extra royalty is stupid and another way innogames is trying to get pp buyers to spend more money ingame

They are a business....

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight, they are adding P2W to the non-P2W servers for a month? IF SO I HATE ALL INNO GAMES DEVS THEY DONT DESERVE THE MONEY THEY ARE BEING PAYED

DeletedUser

ugh, i was so looking forward to w75, then you go and make it p2w, i mean 30-40% resource increase?!?!?!?!? that's like double the black flag...

DeletedUser3490

what are you talking about?
you can gather royals for free, then upgrade them for resources. The only paying feature is the ridiculous cost of identifying- which is a very tiny advantage, not even worth bothering if it were 5 pp instead. This event, though possibly annoying, is fair.

DeletedUser

what are you talking about?
you can gather royals for free, then upgrade them for resources. The only paying feature is the ridiculous cost of identifying- which is a very tiny advantage, not even worth bothering if it were 5 pp instead. This event, though possibly annoying, is fair.

they pay 200pp to extend the effect for 8hrs

Deleted User - 419875

Dear players,

The Rescue the Royalty event will end on the 1st of July.
While you still have time to rescue some royal members, we wanted to tell you what will happen at the end of the event.

When the event comes to its end, all buffs, items and locations related to the event will disappear. So princes and princesses activated just before the end
of the event will not stay until their full completion. You will need to plan ahead to get the best use of your remaining buffs.

We will deactivate the premium options related to the event before the end, so that you don't spend premium on a royal member you cannot fully use.

Enjoy the rest of the event, you can still rescue some more!

Your Tribal Wars Team