Restarting while being nobled

DeletedUser6081

Something that I have been noticing more often is players restarting as they are being nobled. Im sure everyone has seen this happen or have had it happen to themselves at some point.

Im sure this is frustrating for everyone, especially for players that make it a point to not noble barbs. It also affects war stats, which is a bummer.

I think that there should be a restriction on players restarting when nobles are en route or loyalty has been dropped.

This isnt really a question, but im not sure where else this should be put.

DeletedUser707

"Should you realize that you really do not stand a chance to survive and expand successfully in your area, you have the possibility to start a new village. Your old village will be abandoned by its inhabitants and you will have the possibility to start a new village.

After a restart, you have to wait 14 days to be able to restart again. A restart is only possible if you have exactly one village."

That would defeat the purpose of allowing players to restart. Although I agree its annoying. There is a purpose for it designed to target newer players. Some players use it to troll others specially when pp farming as a veteran to make it so they noble a barb. But 90% of the time its used by newer players which is what its designed for.

DeletedUser6081

I’m not dumb, I know the purpose of the restart option. I’m only talking about a restriction when nobles have been sent.

When people restart when they are being nobled it’s because they are cowards, and they are trying to save face by not having a conquer on their stats.

DeletedUser707

I agree but would be impossible to put together when it comes to trains. I am sure they can add restrictions for when loyalty drops or missed loyalty but there would be no way of adding restrictions if there is a train incoming.

DeletedUser6081

I don’t see how it’s impossible. The game is able to register noble speed. I think you just have a negative outlook on the subject.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
I understand the irritation of this problem, but I think that this is not something that is relevant to change. It does not affect anything in the game other than the fact that stats say you nobeled a "barb", but that should not be that big of a deal... just explain it if people complain ^^

DeletedUser707

I don’t see how it’s impossible. The game is able to register noble speed. I think you just have a negative outlook on the subject.

As a former in game mod, it wouldn't work. The only possible way would be make it take effect while loyalty has dropped just like you can't demolish buildings after loyalty drops but you still can while trains incoming....