Restructuring the mod team

DeletedUser

Dear Players and Forum Goers,

Due to a recent change of events(and the pictures from last years Christmas party) the mod team has been restructured. I was demoted to the off topic section which I will troll till the end of my days.

Inga no Kusari on the other hand has used this opportunity to become the new CM! Who would have thought?

I will dearly miss you all. We apologize for any confusion this may cause.

Please leave your comment here

Sincerely,

the Tribalwars Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, i know it has been kept in the dark or quite a while Not even the other staff members knew about it, but i will be completely re-vamping the forums from today onwards, but some small things might stay the same for the time being.

First thing you should all know is that you might notice some forum downtime for 1 maybe 2 weeks, this is because i will be updating multiple area's, and all you spammers will only slow me down....

While on the note of spammers, i have just finished "tweaking" the infraction/point system, and lets just say that getting 1 off-topic post will all you will ever need to be silenced.
:cool:

I will end it by saying [user]OFLOW[/user] isn't going anywhere, i talked with INNO bosses and convinced them to let him stay (although he has a noticable demotion, we will all love him the same)

But anyway, i will have fun keeping a closer eye on each and every one of you, as long as you stay in my good books we will get on fine.

Sincerly,

[user]Inga no Kusari[/user]
Community Manager

DeletedUser

Dear players and Forum Goers,

After a detailed investigation on the 1st of April our innogames technicians have realized that the Christmas party pictures that lead to the demotion of OFLOW were fakes(Nice try Que?). Therefore he will be reinstated into his original position, and continue to be your community manager. Inga no Kurari will also re-assume his position as Senior Forum Moderator. Thank you for being good sports.

Sincerely,

The Tribalwars team