Return Speed after Attack

DeletedUser

Hey, I don't have a ton of experience, so here is my question:

Say you attack with a force of Axes, LC, Rams, and scouts. You lose all of your troops in the battle, but a few scouts survive. At what speed do these troops return to their village? Ram speed or scout speed?

I assume that this answer would also determine the speed of the party if some LC remained, or some Axes remained.

Thanks.

DeletedUser4625

No matter what troops survive it will return at ram speed. In my eyes it is a sort of bug because I don't understand why scouts should walk at the speed of rams if all the rams are dead.

DeletedUser

Dr. Doolittle is correct but to put it in other terms.

No matter what units survive it will return at the slowest speed out of all the units that you sent.

If you send a full nuke with a noble, it returns at noble speed even if the noble dies. If you send 1 ram and 5 scouts the scouts return at Ram speed even if the ram dies.

No matter what you said it will always return at the slowest unit no matter what survives and what doesn't survive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

Yeah a few years ago i asked the same question. It is how the game goes. It is easier this way for the "machine" to work ;)

deal with it :)