Returning, possibly

Zeromancer

Reaction score
I played on the .net servers long ago, primarily on W14 and W74 with a different account. I'd like to get back into the game again, but right now the only world with settings close to what I'd want is Casual 5 which has no quick and easy path to join. Any idea when we'll see a world with time & unit speeds of 1.0, archers, simple tech, coin nobles, no churches (though that's not a complete deal breaker)?

Deleted User - 419875

Welcome back hopefully, I remember those worlds I played in the first one. The settings of each world depends on alot of things that are going on. The last few worlds were chosen by Inno. So it would be hard to tell you for sure that those settings that you like will be a for sure thing. Just have to watch when the worlds are announced to see if you like the settings or not.

Zeromancer

Reaction score
Thanks. At this time, the world that's waiting in the wings has some crazy speed settings (once again). Why would 1.0 world and unit speeds not be the norm?

Reaction score
Thanks. At this time, the world that's waiting in the wings has some crazy speed settings (once again). Why would 1.0 world and unit speeds not be the norm?

1 speed worlds are the normal. This 1.8 speed world most of us players have been waiting around for a long time for. Most worlds here are between 1 and 1.2 speed.