Revitalizing The Forums

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Tribalwars.us Forums are not particularly active.

To put this in perspective uk23 has roughly 23% more players on it than us20 does. UK23's forums however have 6-7 times as many posts as us20's do.

This is something I'd like to change.

If anyone has ideas that they feel could help make the forums more lively and enjoyable please feel free to suggest them.

DeletedUser2165

Having stickied and active threads in the worlds' forum like milestones or journals will probably make it more fun and active here. Also auto-updating maps have gone with the new updates i guess, they were the main reason of my visits..It'd be nice if we could find a solution to this.
And discussing the top/best tribes in the world is another subject that can raise the attention.
I believe if the mods can encourage the people or shoulder the responsibilities about opening and keeping active these threads, things may start to change.

DeletedUser5034

Yes!!! Please do something about this! I don't understand how people can play this game without any human interaction. They just turn it into a game where you send troops to farm and send troops to attack. There is no external forum politics and propaganda anymore on the scale there used to be...

I'm not sure if it's because people aren't aware of the external forums or what, although sadly I think it might just be that people here just aren't as social. Even the tribe I won a world with wasn't very active in the internal tribe forums when it came to anything other than purely planning attacks. :(

As for the maps I totally agree with Aenima, on the US server that was the only reason I came to the external forums as nobody talks here however now they are gone too :(
Hopefully someone good with computer programs can get a new one started. I know there is some semi updating maps for some of the .net worlds but it's not the same.

I think what the mods can do is send an in game message to all the players with a link to the external forums and encourage them that way to post on it.
However now that I think about it I'm pretty sure that happened to promote the Caption Contest competition to win pp a few months ago but it never got much turn out (not as much as this recent one has, which I guess is a good sign of some revival).