Rhetorical Question - W4/5 Premade

DeletedUser

Untitled1.png

Name: Rhetorical Question
Tag: -RQ-

The Procrastination is setting up and leading a premade for either the US World 4 or 5. This will depend on the settings (if W4 has Churches we will wait until W5) and readiness of the tribe before the world starts. I know this is early planning, especially if we don't join W4, but it will weed out those that are not comitted to the tribe. Details on my past experience are at the bottom of this thread.​

Member Limit: Roughly 40
Starting Direction: South East
Leadership: Dependant on membership. Will set up council after a short period of time. May look for Co-leader as tribe develops.
Recruitment: Looking to get a solid 20+ players before the world starts and then in game recruitment will be used to bulk the tribe up. (Still roughly a 40 member limit.)
Membership Requirements:

- Skype.
- Account Activity: As close to 24 hours activity with Coplayers where possible.
- Sense of humour.
- Sub 200ms trains OR the ability/willingness to download Opera and learn.
- Sniping and Backtiming.
- Preferably Premium Account.
- Forum Activity.
- Willingness to adapt to the leadership.

If there is the odd requirement that you don't quite meet, this does not mean you will not stand a chance at gaining access to the tribe, please still add me on skype and ask if you do wish to join. (Skype details below.)

The final requirement is very important. Leadership of the tribe is paramount and I'm a great believer in organised and efficient initial growth. Any players that aren't keen on listening to suggestions/requests on ennoblements, wars or other fundamental parts of the tribe should not apply. Having said this I will NOT tell anyone where they can or can't noble unless it is paramount to the survival of the tribe.

If you're interested in joining this premade then please add me on skype: expert.procrastination

Starting direction is already set as regardless of what other tribes are occupying that area, I intend to put -RQ- on top.

My Past Experience and Skills

I won't go through all the worlds I've played, but these are two of my past worlds that I feel show my character, one as a player and one as a leader:

W14.net - Joined OWNED in this world after having learnt many skills from W5 and intermediate worlds. Played here up until 3-4mill points learning a lot more as I went. I'm competant at sniping and backtiming and can send sub 150ms noble trains (maybe faster on non regulated worlds.) I've played in different war scenarios and learnt from many of these in the .net server. OWNED enhanced my skills in the game and I've been playing ever since. I became practiced in Operation planning in both offense and defense and have plenty of experience in dealing with other tribes Diplomatically thanks to this world.

W37.net - Joined the world about a week or two late and spearheaded the coleadership of the tribe Diamond (~D~). This was a concise and well organised rim tribe that I built from scratch with a friend when we joined the world. Despite the odds we recruited well and held our ground firmly in the top 7 for a few months before a death in my family forced me to quit as my priorities changed. (I believe the tribe merged with 1nS4n3 who are still there now.) Domination of two outer core continents saw us as a tribe named as having potential right from the start.

I've been leading tribes since W18.net and had many many successes. I've frequently got my tribes into the top 5 but I'm looking to go a step further here.

I see myself as a very strong leader, I know the game well (or at least I like to think I do after the 6 or so years I've been playing) and now its time I set into leading a premade. This is the first time I will be using this strategy as all my past successes have been from starting tribes inside the world when its opened.

Interviews for potential membership will be held on skype but I will not be posting a members list. I'd like a diverse set of players joining this tribe in order to get a full range of expertise in areas of the game and would rather not have people influenced on joining/leaving based on others that are set to join. If possible please have coplayers already sorted for the world before requesting to join as I'd like to be able to interview all players on the account together.

DeletedUser

W37.net - Joined the world about a week or two late and spearheaded the coleadership of the tribe Diamond (~D~). This was a concise and well organised rim tribe that I built from scratch with a friend when we joined the world. Despite the odds we recruited well and held our ground firmly in the top 7 for a few months before a death in my family forced me to quit as my priorities changed. (I believe the tribe merged with 1nS4n3 who are still there now.) Domination of two outer core continents saw us as a tribe named as having potential right from the start.

(sigh) This is Pathetic Fallacy with a new name, isn't it... Unless both leaders of ~D~ had a death at the same time... :\

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(sigh) This is Pathetic Fallacy with a new name, isn't it... Unless both leaders of ~D~ had a death at the same time... :\

Pathetic Fallacy is my cousin called Rees and plays on W2. He and I made the tribe when we joined and the death was my Grandad which linked us both thanks. He's the reason I'm back in the game. Please leave now.

@Franky Hudders - I'm fully aware of what world we're playing on. My cousin as stated above has got me back into the game and he'll be coplaying with me. The premade is for World 4 unless it has a Church world. All of which is explained in the first post.

Please can we keep this thread to minimum spam. Everything is explained in the first post and I respect anyone who does not wish to join. No need to make comments that get nowhere and have no purpose though.

DeletedUser

You should wright your self a side note really quick...........

"Glow stick is a noob and should be ignored anyways"

Your all done mate :)

Best of luck to you and your tribe look forward to it if you join world 4 and sorry about your lose :)

DeletedUser

The guy made a legitimate premade thread, so leave it be, if you aren't interested don't post to bug him. :p