Rim Tribes

DeletedUser5750

So, what rim tribes do you think have potential to become power houses? Are there any good rim tribes in the north, south, east or west?

DeletedUser5750

I mean obviously my tribe is bomb, but you could tell me about your experience with other tribes :p

~FP~ is my tribe.

Reaction score
The only rim tribe I see with potential is Moonflower Equinox (probably spelled that wrong). Sadly, {ME} will disband shortly due to a recent civil war over the tribes profile pic. Some players want to use a selfie while others are simply... undecided. Which brings me to my second favorite rim tribe U? This tribe is a masterful noob munching, rim scavanging, two timing group of self proclaimed decent players who have managed to fail in their one goal - to hug the rim. Well done. So there you have it. Thanks for asking!

DeletedUser

But I'm in U? and I strongly disagree. We are in no way shape or form "decent players", in fact I'd refer to us as trash. You did have the noob munching thing down pat though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5591

All this hating hurts my head , Wanna try to lighten the load ;)

DeletedUser3141

Well Caesar did forget to mention that the reason ME got into such a state is that they were drunk at the time. :p

DeletedUser

I love it! As ~FP~ is now merged with vet...Ima go with vet. And having had experiences with U? I..Just...Lol