RUGGED Vs. EST

DeletedUser4921

Well who do you think will win?

Personally, I would place my chips on RUGGED, but EST with the recent acquisition of of EVIL has really changed my views. It is kind of early to tell, but what do you guys think? :confused::confused::confused:

Side 1:
Tribes: RUGGED
Side 2:
Tribes: Est

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 64
Difference: 15

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 140,175
Side 2: 213,105
Difference: 72,930

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,260
Side 2: 15,919
Difference: 12,341

chart

DeletedUser

Jeez where have you been? Haha. This has been going on for some time now.

DeletedUser4921

Jeez where have you been? Haha. This has been going on for some time now.

Well yea... but this war is so half strung :confused:

I'm just trying to debate who everyone thinks will win this war, based on players, stats, etc...

DeletedUser

Its more of a case of when they will win. The winners are already known that much I can tell you ;)

DeletedUser4223

Gruel, I don't think that two players can change a war. :p
It is very early to do any forecastings.
But it will be an exciting war.

DeletedUser

To get things straight it is RUGGED vs. Est, ~Est~, WET, and TitanA. The last two are only supporting Est against RUGGED, but Est is actively recruiting anyone they can to join their side. They sure are a huggy bunch....

DeletedUser4223

To get things straight it is RUGGED vs. Est, ~Est~, WET, and TitanA. The last two are only supporting Est against RUGGED, but Est is actively recruiting anyone they can to join their side. They sure are a huggy bunch....

You don't know that... don't say things you don't know.

Everyone have only his ego. You disbanded a member who got attacks from Est.
It is only for the war statistics??? Don't be a tribe and don't help each other, good for us :p

DeletedUser

Well for starters......

Dr.Tod
Evil None 22nd November 2013 - 10:18:26 47,124
None Est 23rd November 2013 - 06:17:47 48,264

So let's not pretend you have been involved in this war and know what is going on. It is open knowledge that ~Est~ is the academy of Est and they have been fighting as one. It is also open knowledge that WET and TitanA are allies of Est and have been supporting them. We take villages that have incoming support from both tribes. They were also allies with ~PA~, ~Why~, and ~Why2~

As for the dismissed member. Here is the reason he was dismissed.....

Hi Skadida,
Didn't send fakes just support. My job has become a bit more hectic and as a result my playing time here is going to be minimized a lot. It was great playing with you all and wish the tribe the best of luck going forward. Bar none, the best tribe I've ever had the opportunity to be a member of. Wishing you all the best. Thanks !

The villages were in an area we could not internal and he was dismissed. Nothing said about incomings.

So Dr. Tod please "don't say things you don't know"

DeletedUser4223

I hadn't a tribe because of Zippa. Of course then i search a new tribe.
I have here some friends, i have to thank them. They helped to got an invitation from Est.
Est and ~Est~ are brothertribes, it is naturally that they help each other.
You know the real reason of his leaving...

DeletedUser4653

There's no good way of discussing things here ...

I guess the real winner of the war is already made.
The question is who will stop them ? :eek:

DeletedUser

Bound to get more interesting now. With the attack by CCCrash TitanA is now in the war and well ahead in the standings:)

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Zentrum der Welt 0 0 0 40

DeletedUser

I do believe that you attacked cccrash before cccrash attacked you. You did noble his isolated villa in k54 remember. Of course he was going to reply to that in the form of some sort of attack :)

And sorry I had to decline your invite for us to join in on your war TitanA but we work alone or with allies only. We will not join an NAP's war

DeletedUser4772

Rugged

Est is the huggiest tribe I have ever seen in my times of tribalwars. They have 5+ tribes with them fighting a tribe SMALLER than them.

DeletedUser

Est is the huggiest tribe I have ever seen in my times of tribalwars. They have 5+ tribes with them fighting a tribe SMALLER than them.

Huggiest tribe? I am sure I can find you a lot more tribes that hug more. Look in w11 you will find there used to be .WW. the world huggers and now Butter.

But please if you are going to quote 'they have 5+ tribes with them fighting a tribe SMALLER than them' please follow that up with the 5+ tribes that are fighting Rugged.

As far as I can see there is only TitanA and EST atm fighting Rugged. Thats only 2 tribes vs 1.

NEWS JUST IN.....

TITANA DECLARE WAR ON RUGGED BUT THEN NOT EVEN 48 HOURS AFTER THAT DECLARATION TITANA NOW DECIDE THEY ARE GOING TO MERGE WITH RUGGED

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ha now who's the huggiest! JAT I think you need a hug today too:)

DeletedUser

I still find this comical. With the support of 2 top 5 tribes and an Academy tribe. This is what the mighty Est has accomplished. This is the actual war time frame...

Side 1:
Tribes: RUGGED
Side 2:
Tribes: Est, ~Est~

Timeframe: 18/11/2013 15:00:00 to 01/12/2013 12:55:44

Total conquers:

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 143
Difference: 48

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 9
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 332,210
Side 2: 509,273
Difference: 177,063

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54,539
Side 2: 40,819
Difference: 13,720

chart

DeletedUser

Ha now who's the huggiest! JAT I think you need a hug today too:)

Now I think you need the hug dont you Zentrum. How the world changes when you try to play god in the world and fail and all the tribes you were trying to backstab for your own personal gains have now realized what you were doing.

TitanA and Zentrum the dictator are a dead tibe and leader walking.

And the morale of the story... play honestly or at least make sure that th tribes you are playing against each other dont speak with each other :)

DeletedUser3378

Haha Zentrum <3 Now i will Show u what Strenght Means!