RUGGED Vs. EST

DeletedUser4772

Well actually Doc, if you were to take a look at your own stats, I don't think you are one to talk.

DeletedUser

Well seems like my old tribe won. Sorry I couldnt stay about for my 3rd .us world and 3rd .us win but RL sucked me back.

Congrats to all my old tribemates

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what is required to end this Japanese water torture of a world?

DeletedUser4881

100% domination by ICA. If the n00bs in the XXX fam would stop their stacking ways (morale is a real thorn in myu side, stacked villages especially) and would cease adding every tribe under the sun to their "family", we could end this wprld n a few short months.

DeletedUser

I'm in one of the xxx family tribes. If ya want my villages you gonna haveta earn them baby. That's with a lot of dead horses and broken axes. Ask koz or rap how much fun it is to attack me. Lol. I saw on another thread where the winning tribe only had to maintain 85% for 30 days. Just wondering if it was that way on this one.

DeletedUser

Does that mean ica is gonna have to eventually absorb or take out ica 2?

DeletedUser5213

Well obviously as people become inactive and players drop off, they'll get internalled. ICA and ICA 2 will no doubt merge naturally.

Proud to have been a part of Inc., joining at a mere 4k points on the K46 rim :). World got boring after the Inc./Animal merge but it ensured a guaranteed world win nonetheless. Gutted I got banned at like 600k points haha. Made a solid run after joining late and first world back since 07/08 .net!

- OG Jake

DeletedUser

Yea I started out in a tribe that didn't know how to play and learned a lot of what not to do. Lol. By the time I figured some of it out it was too late for me to get very big. But I took what I learned and applied it to w13. It was fun. I think except for lavitz I'm the last one last left out of 3 tribes I was in. I would like to be in the winning tribe but there can only be one winning tribe. At least I can say I made them earn every village from me.