RUGGED Vs. EST

DeletedUser4769

JAT, zent and skadida, that enough now. You all Should be quite and See what Time will bring. There is no Point in arguing... Later in the game you will see who are the strongest guys k. The server. So please calm down and fight on the battlefield :)

DeletedUser

They are leading slightly but the gap is closing a bit. I am actually happy to see that it has been a solid war on both sides so far regardless of what led us there. With all-time stats Side 1 leads 101-99

Side 1:
Tribes: RUGGED, Inc., WET
Side 2:
Tribes: TEst, ~TEst~

Timeframe: 02/12/2013 23:00:00 to 19/12/2013 20:33:36

Total conquers:

Side 1: 367
Side 2: 320
Difference: 47

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 72
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,392,654
Side 2: 1,282,556
Difference: 110,098

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 304,981
Side 2: 372,014
Difference: 67,033

chart

DeletedUser

Inc is keeping you guys in the war...nobling players far out of our bigger players reach.

DeletedUser

Inc is keeping you guys in the war...nobling players far out of our bigger players reach.

I like that lol. TEst with the excuses again. If it wasnt Inc taking them then I am sure it would be either tribe. All TEst have taken from WET so far are the 1 villa players and the ones that are isolated. We have eaten into your frontline and are now moving nicely across into your territory while WET are still holding firm splatting many nukes against our walls. Just ask your leader Kiliaen who still fails to understand what a NUKE is

DeletedUser

Hmmm leader of Wet joins Rugged. As Rugged has been watered down, perhaps we'll refer to the new combination as "Less Rugged".

DeletedUser

Hmmm leader of Wet joins Rugged. As Rugged has been watered down, perhaps we'll refer to the new combination as "Less Rugged".

Another false statement from Zentrum. I was diplomat for WET not the leader. The leaders are Ross and OGO. Instead of wasting ya time on here mate why dont you learn how to attack on the game and learn how to dodge buddy.

Also I havent seen you do much recently you have stalled. Whats going on? Is Stranger showing you how to play the game over there?

Sent: Dec 23, 2013 09:19:52
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
23.1%

Morale: 100%Attacker: akjoseph
Origin: Hidden by the report owner.

Quantity: Hidden by the report owner.
Losses: 0 0 2349 0 7 1024 0 0 118 0 0 0

Defender: Zentrum der Welt
Destination: zdw006 (484|528) K54

Quantity: 2952 1503 0 2538 38 90 0 0 0 213 0 0 0
Losses: 2952 1503 0 2538 38 90 0 0 0 213 0 0 0

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TEst, ~TEst~
Side 2:
Tribes: RUGGED, WET

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 490
Side 2: 442
Difference: 48

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 56
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,985,248
Side 2: 1,676,363
Difference: 308,885

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 520,476
Side 2: 250,411
Difference: 270,065

chart

JAT, you are all talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am all talk am I Ice Spike? Isnt it time you got yourself on the war stats? I know I have

You have taken 1 villa and your ODA in this war is 1,601.

Now what I find is funny is what you wrote on TEsts tribe profile....

If you don't have the balls to attack others or waste troops, you shouldn't play - Ice Spike ;)
So by your own words you shouldnt be playing should you?

Also I love it how Ice SPike has missed out Inc who are also at war with TEst and smashing it right at this moment.

DeletedUser

Z1PPA - I quit
Skadida - I quit
JAT - (is there a pattern...)

Yes there is. You will be the next to quit Zentrum. Once I get ready and start nobling you then you will quit. You have stalled in your growth and failed to take anything but barbs recently. I have seen your failed attempts trying to take Stranger. You arent very skillful at the game. You are going to fall very fast soon buddy

DeletedUser

Once I get ready

Well if you ever get ready let me know. Its not like you haven't had a few months, but take your time. Enjoy the view of the encroaching walls around you while you get ready. Who's your next tribe btw?

DeletedUser

Once I get ready

Well if you ever get ready let me know. Its not like you haven't had a few months, but take your time. Enjoy the view of the encroaching walls around you while you get ready. Who's your next tribe btw?

Which poor barb are you going to take next Zentrum?

Also another thing that I find quite amusing is that everyone knows what is going to happen apart from TEst. I suggest you take a long hard look at that map Zentrum and see the walls closing in on you

DeletedUser3378

Zent stop speakinh Senseless Things at Internals!

CCCrash will never Quit <3

U are Crying the Whole Time and u will fall one day <3

U are Hiding behind your tribe and playing with backstabbing plans so Stop talking Things like That, Please.

Thank u.

I have never seen such a selfish and Hiding player like u!

DeletedUser

Well said there Helock. He has all those points from barbs. He is frontline but he insists on nobling barb after barb. That just proves to me that he lacks any real skill. If I was in that position he was in I would be hammering the enemy but he is happy to sit there and just noble barbs cause he really fails with his attacks.
Once I have more of a frontline with him I will show him how we guys really play this game. I have moved closer to him and almost ready. He has scouted me a few times but that is it. He knows he is out classed but just wont admit to it. The net is closing in on you Zentrum and you are getting boxed in.
Now is the time to stand up and fight or keep cowering behind your tribe munching those defenseless barbs

DeletedUser

Crash the internal god and barb muncher speaks out...JAT tribeless wonder. Which failed tribe will you jump on next?