RUGGED Vs. EST

DeletedUser

Crash the internal god and barb muncher speaks out...JAT tribeless wonder. Which failed tribe will you jump on next?

http://us.twstats.com/us12/index.php?
page=player&mode=conquers&id=282029&type=gain&oldplayer=0&newplayer=-1&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Nuff said I think Zentrum. Now can we please stick to the truth as I know you struggle to deal with that. You are supposed to lead by example. Just more proof as to why you are failing.
I also wouldnt call Inc. a failed tribe. They have been showing TEst how to war properly and TEst have no answer to them.

Also may I ask Zentrum what happened to the WET merge that was supposed to happen? Another failure from the leadership of TEst. They wanted WET to merge into them and tried all they could but the thing is.... no-one wants to join you Zentrum. They know your tribe is going to fail

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4772

Crash the internal god and barb muncher speaks out...JAT tribeless wonder. Which failed tribe will you jump on next?

You talk too much. Your ODA is ridicoulasly high, yet you barely every took a players village. Meaning you can't play this game offensively effectively, or you just suicide troops every day while taking barbs. Either way, you were near the enemy for over a month and you still managed to only take 1/2 inactive players from RUGGED and you have a massive ODA. That is pretty pathetic.

You got all that ODA from barbs?

DeletedUser3378

Internal King? ^-^

Zentrum u never reached anything on .us and writing like the best here ^^
I was asked 3 Times now to Co Play Zentrum because u are searching a Co :D

I always didnt want to Co play you, because i know your Gameplay and your Selfish arrogant acting :)

U are only a crying Player in our way :)

DeletedUser4772

Helock what account do you play?

Nevermind, I figured it out.

DeletedUser

I sat between Rugged and Wet and lost no villages...gained quite a few. You guys are so awesome! You love you:)

DeletedUser

I sat between Rugged and Wet and lost no villages...gained quite a few. You guys are so awesome! You love you:)

Thats because you arent a threat to anyone but a barb kid. No point in attacking you when you dont attack anyone, fake or join in with any ops. We may as well work on the others that are fighting in the war against us rather than the ones like Zentrum that are warring barbs.

Then again I here from my sources in TEst that Zentrum has now claimed my 3 villas in k54 so I look forward to my ODD

DeletedUser

It's true I've been attacking myself to get my ODA up. I never thought I'd be caught. Sometimes Kiliaen lets me attack her when I'm low. We often straighten out our mixed builds by attacking each other. Too bad we don't have someone with an impressive signature file confident in guiding us towards better game play.

............................................................................................................................................

They call me Zent...I never make a dent!
( The only . US player to go a world without losing to a barb)

DeletedUser

Your stats suck in all worlds Zentrum thats why you dont have a signature because you havent achieved anything. Maybe that should be your signature.
They call me Zent I am the centre of barb munching.
(The only .us player to never win a world and the only leader to be disliked by his own tribe)

DeletedUser

I see a scared JAT, one who worried Rugged + TitanA = no JAT. What I see now is no JAT. JAT nobles barbs and says Zent nobles barbs. JAT says blah blah blah. What I hear is you are a drama queen. No real life and no real TW skills. I suspect you are in an insignificant role with little support at this point. Enjoy your flameout.

DeletedUser

Scared of a barb muncher? I have taken 3 barbs and thats it. How many have you taken? My stats speak for themselves. What do your stats say Zentrum? Failed in every world thats what they say and you WILL fail in this world. Remember I have friends in your tribe and they say they dont accept you as a leader only Karen. Its written in your own forums buddy.
Lets see what you are made of when your attacks hit if any of them are real. You have seen that people in your own tribe do not wish to attack me because of the respect they have for me.
Enjoy trying to get XXX to attack us from behind because they wont. You guys are in trouble and you know it :)

DeletedUser4772

Ah yes XXX. I have been hearing that they will be allied with you guys. We are having our own little skirmishes with XXX, but nothing much. Going to enjoy rimming them soon.

DeletedUser4881

They seem to think its more than a "skirmish". Hence why that entire "family" declared. Lol

DeletedUser

Jesus, JAT, you have to be the biggest mud slinger that I have ever seen in my entire TW career. Don't you know how to tone down the ridiculous rhetoric at all? Come on, kid.

DeletedUser

Jesus, JAT, you have to be the biggest mud slinger that I have ever seen in my entire TW career. Don't you know how to tone down the ridiculous rhetoric at all? Come on, kid.

You're TW career? Must have been a short one or you dont come in the externals very often :) I am afraid that he needed putting in his place and the job was done. I knew a member of TEst would pipe up sooner or later.
Let me also tell you that TEst asked me for an NAP today because they knew that they were failing and it was all crumbling on them.
Also I just looked up your stats on the .us server and they are none existent so how long has you're career been..... 6 months?

DeletedUser

I've played under other names on .net. This is my first .us. None of which should matter, the point is that you constantly prove to have the largest mouth of anyone talking. But that's not an achievement, mate, it's an embarrassment.

DeletedUser

I've played under other names on .net. This is my first .us. None of which should matter, the point is that you constantly prove to have the largest mouth of anyone talking. But that's not an achievement, mate, it's an embarrassment.

I think the point is that this is a war thread. It is designed to flame people and speak to each other. If Zentrum wants to try and beat his chest I will continue to challenge him. If you dont like what you read you dont have to read it.
This is a war thread about the war not for TEst members to moan because I am showing their leaders up. No wonder TEst are failing. They are lead by a barb munching king with high ODA but still has to take mass barbs and a internal taking queen.

Anyway back to the war if you have anything to add on that? I dont see you on the war stats much Renacc. Are you actually doing anything.....

Side 1:
Tribes: Inc.
Side 2:
Tribes: TEst

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 21
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 217,228
Side 2: 120,778
Difference: 96,450

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Inc., B-Inc.
Side 2:
Tribes: TEst, ~TEst~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 134
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 627,360
Side 2: 693,376
Difference: 66,016

chart

DeletedUser4772

Yeah Animal is in the house now.

I think the war is going to take a major turn about...now.

DeletedUser

Well Zentrum has proved that he has no skills in the game. After now trying to get both of his villas from me (which I might add I took with just 1 train and 4 nukes) he has failed in massive fashion. He has wasted over 150k of the tribes troops in an op on me with another due soon. Amongst that was 50+nukes and 19 nobles. All defeated by myself without a single loss of a villa.
Now that Zentrum has wasted all his offense trying to take back 1 villa he sends his def troops at me. After thats failed he now has to call in more help from his tribe.
I call that an EPIC ZENTRUM FAIL