Rules you should consider before submitting

• Thread starter Too sexy for my shirt
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If you want your script to be approved this can help you.
First of all if you are writing a script you would probably know that but I have to mention one click one action rule. We often write scripts for things that requires keyboard, and cannot be done by clicking, such as entering coordinates and troops numbers. This rule means: 1 click with the script can only do as much as you can do with clicking once with your mouse. for example:
if you click the script and it clicks both attack and OK it will not be allowed.
If you click and it prints gold coins in more then one villages(if you don't have premium)(even if you have premium, cuz it would be an unnecessary script then.) it will NOT be allowed.

Mass-scripts are NOT allowed, for examples:
mass-mail, mass-farm, mass-fake, mass-tag

if it were up to me I would only allow statistic scripts(which give you some statistics about your villages, troops and map) I only used troops script which told me in a separate window how many of which troops I had.(and how many nukes I have how many 1/2 full defensive villages I had and it goes like this, it is a very useful script. it even tells which villages I have those troops.

Important NOTE: These rules are not certain and does not guarantee your work will or will not be approved.