Rumors & Accusations

BlendR3born

Reaction score
Actually no. Just SW. funny though how you brought this up but was working with mm and Jedi and tbd. And we’ve took way more villages than 2.

DeletedUser8465

NAP with -M-M- funny ... You need more barbs at k54 ? :)

BlendR3born

Reaction score
You need more villages in k54? You guys are losing? Mm just asked me to nap them for them to talk about whatever they want. We haven’t even worked together on anything. You’ve used them a lot compared to us just not attacking them while they want to speak about there growth. So still funny

DeletedUser8465

Good job guys try to take something now. Oh tell kseswsp that he lost 15 nukes yesterday at one village lol

BlendR3born

Reaction score
I’m sure I don’t have to tell him. I’m positive he knows. Nukes rebuild faster than defense/walls/farms.

DeletedUser8465

Maybe he thinked that is barbarian village... Routine...

DeletedUser8465

Angry ? Maybe astaroth is angry, at morning he lost 15 nukes at one village... What a OP haha... There is few barbs at rim your guys have job there

DeletedUser8231

Angry ? Maybe astaroth is angry, at morning he lost 15 nukes at one village... What a OP haha... There is few barbs at rim your guys have job there

Offense builds faster than defense ;) when my troops are back I'm sure you'll be back here whining about how you lost 15 villas

Reaction score
Just to be clear, ratede and SW outnumber us at least 2 to 1 yet they continue to barb munch like their life depends on it. It does. Those guys have no skill.

DeletedUser8044

Your right, SW and RatedE should stop taking barbs and just let the other tribes take them, very smart

DeletedUser8336

Offense builds faster than defense ;) when my troops are back I'm sure you'll be back here whining about how you lost 15 villas
I’m sure I don’t have to tell him. I’m positive he knows. Nukes rebuild faster than defense/walls/farms.

If you stack well, you don't lose a lot of def :s So yeah in 1v1 OFF rebuild faster, but with BAD strat, OFF takes way longer to rebuild ^^ :') If what I read is true, those 15 nukes will take way longer to rebuild than the def in that villa ^^ But you prob have more villas so yeah is kinda OK ^^ still bad af as moove :x who the hell sends 15 nukes to one same villa? (+ on WT world :s)

I hope what was said here is wrong :s

DeletedUser8465

http://prntscr.com/mp06qg

1. day kseswsp 15 nukes on one village
2. day Astatorh 15 nukes on other one village

Ok guys first you must kill something in stacked village and downgrade farm or something...thats not barb , sorry o_O

DeletedUser8123

Just to be clear, ratede and SW outnumber us at least 2 to 1 yet they continue to barb munch like their life depends on it. It does. Those guys have no skill.

This from a guy with 47 conquers, of which

22 were barbs
20 were internals (17 from Daleks, 1 from TBD, 2 from MANCHA, a tribe he was in at the time, so i assume more internals)
5 non internals (4 from small players early world and 1 from King Blend, that Astaroth recapped 3 hours later. So really only 4, but if you want to count 5, whatever)

While having lost 5 villages,
2 to Rated E (1 was the recap mentioned earlier)
1 to SW
1 to Nocturnal
1 to Bubbles

And the last time he was actually able to take and hold a village from an enemy, it was December 12. At the time, Daleks and Rated E were still NAPed, so i won't include Rated E's stats. And i'm not gonna bother going back and counting Bubbles, Blade, TBD., or whatever other smaller tribe cause they probably are close to evening each other out. But that sure doesn't look like a 2 to 1 ratio against Daleks to me. Whichever side they were on at the time, doesn't matter. Daleks was on the 2 side of a 2 to 1 ratio. And i note Caesar was still taking barbs at that time, even while he had the 2 to 1 ratio in his favor.

SW had 996,860 points
Daleks had 966,497 points
TBD had 986,450 points

Conclusion?
A guy who's been able to take a whopping 4 (or 5, whatever) villages from an enemy all world is talking shit about skill. In other words,

ThOsE gUyS hAvE nO sKiLl