Rumours and facts - W10

DeletedUser

fact: no one cares.
rumor: chaos is trying to do their hug win again from w5 and w9 here

DeletedUser4021

Awww well welcome dussywussy. :p

And I'll be damned before CHAOS tries to tribe hug their way through world ten. My friends and I PERSONALLY made itour goal to dismantle them the first 2 weeks of the game. Anyone notice that there was CHAOS in World 10 in the beginning that was disbanded? Ya, I made sure they're not coming back.

DeletedUser4410

sweet

Rumor: oh a hate form for me
Fact
: I think i might just like where this is going.;)

hello to those that care. Old time player.....blah.blah you have heard the spill. Im just looking forward to a nice returning world. :cool:

DeletedUser

rumour: how many pp do you guys think arieanon has used now?
my guess is at 20,000 pp so far.

DeletedUser

rumour: i think arieanon has used 22.4k right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

Fact: Hugging is good for the soul, deal with it
Fact: Having the right allies and naps at the right time will further your game play
Fact: If a tribe is a NAP expect that NAP to end without notice and the better of the 2 tribes wins
Fact: You hugged your mother to become the person you are today
Fact: Hugging in this game will make your tribe better if you do it smart and it will get you to the end stages if done correctly.
Fact: Never trust anyone in other tribes on this game always expect to be turned on even by allies

RUMOR: Killerspear (well the Ze) portion of the account is good at this game
Fact: Killerspear only gets high ranks because of co players

Fact: I am on an insult Killerspear day because I like to mess with him cause he takes it so personal and it also gets the forums going so U6 if you wanna see posting on this forum let me have my fun because it brings everyone else out to the party as well just watch

DeletedUser1180

Fact: the killerspear account is not visible as active now on the worlds after us7. Rumor: Ze is playing incognito with some of the co's that get him high ranks.Assumption: There must be something he does right for people to keep dragging him along.

DeletedUser724

Fact: This world is the classic .us world that has a really strong core and really weak rim separated by less than a continent...Should be fun :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rumours: legacy is falling apart
facts: the illoyal players left and the loyals stay

DeletedUser

rumor: legacy is going to get pwned by the United alliance
fact: legacy consists of many skilled players and has a few tricks up their sleeves