Rumours and facts - W10

DeletedUser

Bring up other worlds, other arguments, etc...and you will be punished. Try to stay on-topic as best you can before I get nasty ;).

DeletedUser

Bring up other worlds, other arguments, etc...and you will be punished. Try to stay on-topic as best you can before I get nasty ;).

I bet you never turn nasty. I reckon you turn into A massive teddy bear instead :p

DeletedUser

FACT: Or-el is a massive teddy bear

FACT: That teddy bear has nasty claws! :O

DeletedUser

Fact: Generally new players or immature ones take their tribe's dirty washing to the externals.
If the internal post will be deleted within seconds, if you're not able to communicate with their own tribe forum, it is your opportunity to an external forum. Actually - Delete information from the Internet is a silly move, and it creates a Streisand Effect.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

RUMORS: Legacy is not dead. For a long time to spread rumours that their members fled after a gang bang - the different tribes and waiting for your time. If they have to lick their wounds and are stronger, they will get together once again to revive the legacy. (I have the name of the recommendations: undead legacy. )

This time I will have mercy on the source, and I am discreet.
[10.07.2013 16:00:36] xxxx: Stiven will be going to TBD, END is only temporary for him

DeletedUser

who are you..
undead legacy is a really crappy name. just sayin'