Sandy

DeletedUser

For all getting hit by Sandy on the east coast, stay safe. This'll probably be my last time online for a few days, assuming I'll lose power. See y'all later.

DeletedUser1446

Good luck Chris. Stay safe. Hit him with axes ?!?!?!

DeletedUser

Good luck to all those in the area, and stay safe. It's not going to be the best storm, but the majority of problems come from people who go outside during the storm and attempt to do things (vehicle accidents are a leading cause of death), so just stay indoors, warm, and be ready for power outages. Hope it goes by as smoothly and quickly as possible for all :).

DeletedUser3349

You like me banned once, no?! What a joy it was on my head if it were your last hurricane on the street. Let me break down even hosting the :D

Tu parca m-ai banat o data,nu?!! Ce bucurie ar fi fost pe capul meu daca ar fi trecut uraganul si pe strada ta .Sa-ti darame macar gardu...lol

DeletedUser329

This is not the place for such discussions, or any trolling. Wish those involved well or don't post in this thread.

DeletedUser

The lyrics from John Travolta seem so fitting:

Sandy, can't you see, I'm in misery
We made a start, now we're apart,
there's nothin' left for me

Best of luck to all those struck by Sandy.

DeletedUser

Well the majority of my town lost power, many people lost their homes, but we weren't the worst hit... I just got power back last night, so grateful for that. ;)

Will be a long time before everyone is back on the grid though.