DeletedUser

Sane?

Sanecoa.jpg

Starting Direction:
NW Core
Member Limit: 25
Tribe Name: We Are Sane?
Tag: Sane?

The planning and recruiting of members for what I hope will be a historic tribe has now begun.

Along my travels I have been fortunate enough to play and learn from some of the games great players. Some of you may know of me others may not... either way during my time playing this game I have always wanted to be part of a tribe that sets the absolute standard. It is now my aim to try and create that.

Most of us have seen hyped premades fail. Elite premades disappear.
A lot of players find it fun, to join a world and dominate briefly. There is no guarantee any premade will succeed.

Now I have been part of various premades, some successful – some not so successful. However I have never once created one that has been superb. But after spending some time contemplating I have decided to create my first and last premade tribe so I am determined to create and provide success. Of course I cannot guarantee success but I am going to put all my effort into this.
Requirements:

• A very high level of English.
  • A detailed understanding of the game.
  • Technical efficiency i.e. Tight trains to the legal gap (50 ms) comfortable knowledge and use of scripts, tactical village and troops builds.
  • A Skype account.
  • Experience in start up and late game
  • Co-player(s)

The members list will be released closer to the time of the world opening.

How to Apply?

All of the above are expected to be welcomed into this tribe. After we have established you are a reasonable a good player and are able to the requirements you will need proof of your past TW experiences and there will be a detailed chat via Skype messaging system. To apply Add James on skype: HatedGamer.TW and then we will go from there.

Leadership:

James

I'll keep this quick and brief not to detailed. Right to start with I began to play Tribal Wars around W12 time I was in DNY under the name Booble I finished rank 9. I was lucky enough to be taught by the best TW has to offer people like Purple Preditor and several other greats. I have also played on W39 I was in the almighty Rx4U I was in the council there I learnt alot their about leadership, I am there at the moment in the top20. By far W42 was the best world I have played on I started to co-play a friend the account name was High_Contrast in the tribe which is now known as ModWar. My lastest world is W50 my In game name is Noble Killa my current ranking is
91.|2.646.335 P.

Thanks for reading my post I hope to hear from you all and I wish you all the best of luck if you are not interested in joining.

Kind Regards,

James :rolleyes: and The Scientist :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thankyou Inga much appricated. Now the real fun begins :)

DeletedUser

Just to clear things up...

I (The Scientist.)

Will not be part of this pre-made, I have already gave my commitment to Smash and his tribe shortly after i started talking on these forums Via Skype. If you guys do not understand something you can just PM me threw forum messaging system.

~ The Scientist.

DeletedUser

Just to clear things up...

I (The Scientist.)

Will not be part of this pre-made, I have already gave my commitment to Smash and his tribe shortly after i started talking on these forums Via Skype. If you guys do not understand something you can just PM me threw forum messaging system.

~ The Scientist.

It's ok Scientist you have been removed already enjoy your stay at Smash n Burn :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Members list:

Myself
UKFTW
Shmuel Lyubeznik
Dejan/ szfz33
Kold killer
Uldza
Zardeh
Adellion
Arcey
Freegame and Co's
Noise
Shivraghu
Chance
Connor/Knoxville
Him.
Drluke
Luke Holmes Hit KO
Shelly AdamR13

Please close this thread untill futher notice.

Thankyou :)

DeletedUser

Why even post the thread if your just going to post the member list and close it? the whole point of a pre-made thread is to recruit/discuss about the premade

DeletedUser

Why even post the thread if your just going to post the member list and close it? the whole point of a pre-made thread is to recruit/discuss about the premade

And share the memberlist and discuss the premade as you said. Please get out of my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.