Scared?!?!?!?

DeletedUser

Now tell my why the tribe DA. which consisted of mountainsnake, Pro., and techmaster330 had enough balls to attack the tribe Fplat.

But when the tribe Fplat sat there and turned around to attack them they ran with there skirts up to join the tribe JUNK..

If you ask me why would JUNK even let them into there tribe when they cant even protect themselves and just run to join the number one tribe because they are about to get rimmed???

This world is nothing but huggers.

DeletedUser4980

I personally find it Hilarious. I haven't posted on externals in like 6 years, not since my days on tribal.net. so this might come out a bit less then i intended. Da disbands and hides in junk....to hide from my tribe.....we are 450k points...tops....they were 428,683 points made up of three people....Your telling me they couldn't handle a tribe of roughly the same points all by themselves? That alone makes me laugh.. This is what tribals come to. Cowards hide when facing an actual war, a bit sad if you think about it. edit: this is really funny now that i think about it. they prolly told junk they were all powerful and look at our stats etc. but its a sham. they were about to lose cities and had to hide behind the top tribes skirts to save their cities. thats reallly sad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahhh this is why I play .net usually....

This game is called tribal wars not tribal hug every player to dominate the world....

DeletedUser

Hey I have an idea...

Lets just take every other player in the world and build academy tribe after academy tribe since we all like to hug here :)

W.e ex DA members I guess get to keep there villages.

DeletedUser

If you wanna declare on JUNK, count LDE in it vs you :) good luck to what ever choice you make. woop.

DeletedUser5054

were not declaring war on junk just the pansies that ran as soon as we declared war on them and ran to junk
If you wanna declare on JUNK, count LDE in it vs you :) good luck to what ever choice you make. woop.

DeletedUser4980

This is exactly what im talking about. how do you expect any tribe to take you serious if you spout this out of your mouth ur the ranked2 tribe. and your gunna gang up on a tribe thats 450k points? wow you guys really dont know how to play huh? it sends me into fits of laughter thinking that the top two tribes need that much firepower to threaten, let alone attack a tribe our size.

uve got to be joking right? i mean lets think about this logically u have lets say ten times our cities and troops and thats more then likely low balling that number. at what point don't u add it up that one tribe let alone the top two tribes in the world are filled with noobs that either just started playing or were not taught in the first place. U shouldnt have any issues attacking us? but no you need "extra" help. lmfao ur worthless if thats the case. not even gunna mention this thread is about three players that couldnt face us alone so they decided to hide under moms skirts and tattle on us with their attacking me what do i do.....pitiful if that was the end of the conversation, but its not . now the top two tribes of the world are screaming and crying were bad and their gunna spank us....really?

DeletedUser

Haha.

That made me laugh.

You got really worried of me mentioning LDE will get involved, am i the one crying ? :)

DeletedUser4980

lol. ive got 30k points on this world. u think ive got much chance crying bout it? im simply pointing out the stupidity behind the actions of three people. 4 if you count whomever sent their invites. this is what tribal has come to. cowards that hide in tribes because their scared of anyone sending attacks at them....thats not even a littly bit funny. idc how many points uve got or how all powerful u are on this game... pulling that kind of stunt is cowardice at its finest. the games now filled with tribal hugs players that cant play all by themselves. we might as well update the game to facebook where every player can attack but never have to worry about "actual" attacks from players. they would im sure be the top rankedplayers for that game.

DeletedUser

haha get em sword.

Seriously though top two tribes against a tribe where one of your players has more points and troops then us would be a little ridiculous.
Now a month from now.. Id like to see that war go on.

DeletedUser

Im just thinking its been pointed out that said players are refugees. are JUNK that egotistical that the normality of kicking said players so they can fight for themselves is ignored? Do JUNK think they are above the common practice in TW on all servers?

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Of course we do. On certain servers (such as .net), we may find more of a challenge. But on the .us server, I would consider all of my members to be far above the 'average' player.

As for the matter at hand: I realise that we recruited players under attack. We have been discussing recruitment for quite some time. Whether or not they are under attack it makes little difference to me, I am sure they can handle themselves just fine.

DeletedUser5054

does it not occur that not everyone is noob and alot have actually come over from .net and dont think that you are actually better then everyone with that said... whats the status with the 3 that just joined

DeletedUser

I find it humorous that you guys think they are running to JUNK. If you guys wanna have war with all 3 of them, then you go right ahead. The rest of JUNK will not get involved. We have been recruiting them for the past 2 weeks. Not like you have anything to be proud of as they are still here thriving off your carcasses while the rest of your members get thrown into coffins 1 by 1. So keep talking trash. It will only make u look worse once they noble each and every one of u. So like I said. Go ahead. Sweeney, Margol, and the rest of us wont get involved what so ever. And then you can try to make excuses for why they beat u. Hell, im sure just 1 of them can take you all out by them self. 10 bucks says your still not gonna take this deal because you know you cant take them.

DeletedUser2349

Im just thinking its been pointed out that said players are refugees. are JUNK that egotistical that the normality of kicking said players so they can fight for themselves is ignored? Do JUNK think they are above the common practice in TW on all servers?

JUNK is allied with the 2nd ranked tribe and has a huge point lead on everyone else. They will do whatever they want. Personally I think its a poor move. Just shows what JUNK is. Players that were good but not great on the net servers.

No offense intended, but based on observation of every .net world I played, the best players don't stick around unless they are challenged. JUNK is taking away any possible challenge through recruitment and diplomacy.