Scared?!?!?!?

DeletedUser

No one has ever said once that we were gonna wipe the slate with them.
This will be a close war it will come down to skill by certain members they maybe skillfull but only three members if we can coordinate better we will have the upper advantage..

But I am not saying we will win or lose I am just saying watch and see

DeletedUser

ahhh this is why I play .net usually....

This game is called tribal wars not tribal hug every player to dominate the world....

You clearly don't play .net because there is hugging there to and arguably worse there then it is here.

If you wanna declare on JUNK, count LDE in it vs you :) good luck to what ever choice you make. woop.

Oh hush down puppie dog, this isn't going to help your tribe win this world.

JUNK is allied with the 2nd ranked tribe and has a huge point lead on everyone else. They will do whatever they want. Personally I think its a poor move. Just shows what JUNK is. Players that were good but not great on the net servers.

No offense intended, but based on observation of every .net world I played, the best players don't stick around unless they are challenged. JUNK is taking away any possible challenge through recruitment and diplomacy.

I can say personally I can agree with some players, but other players are great .net players who simply don't have the time it takes to win a world there anymore so elects to play here instead. There are some member in JUNK who are good .net players but great .US players though. So your statement is not completely false.

DeletedUser

No one has ever said once that we were gonna wipe the slate with them.
This will be a close war it will come down to skill by certain members they maybe skillfull but only three members if we can coordinate better we will have the upper advantage..

But I am not saying we will win or lose I am just saying watch and see

i respect u unlike these other half-minded twits in your tribe. But I just want to warn you, you WILL lose. These guys are some good players. Just ask your past members that they already nobled... good luck to u, but not to the rest of these savages. Dont call them huggers when there are less of them then u

DeletedUser

UPDATE: JUNK has respectively let us finish warring it out with the three ex DA members, and they claim they will not support them in any way shape and or form.

My only concern is if what in two days the scales of war tip into our favor will JUNK let those members get rimmed?

DeletedUser

Of course not dude. But at this point JUNK rule the world. They can do whatever they want, it's part of the game, all I can say is deal with it.

DeletedUser

Wow... I am not a puppie dog for anyone lol

do not worry JUNK and LDE have agreed terms for end game, it's gonna be fun!

Now, Sword you made such a drama, try and rim them and you will just see your downfall those 3 players will cause you, be sure to update with stats please.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

haha!

thank you and i don't want anyone's respect, it does not bother me.

I appreciate your concern tho.

DeletedUser2349

Wow... I am not a puppie dog for anyone lol

do not worry JUNK and LDE have agreed terms for end game, it's gonna be fun!

Now, Sword you made such a drama, try and rim them and you will just see your downfall those 3 players will cause you, be sure to update with stats please.

Thanks.

You do realize they are double your size and gaining right?

DeletedUser

UPDATE: JUNK has respectively let us finish warring it out with the three ex DA members, and they claim they will not support them in any way shape and or form.

My only concern is if what in two days the scales of war tip into our favor will JUNK let those members get rimmed?

Your taking this way too seriously kid, its not politics. You dont need these forums people's votes on anything, nor do they care. im actually thinking about taking some of your villages down there, which then you guys will cry about me helping them. The only thing u got is morale, they have skill, and they are packing heat in their villages. So talk trash here all u want. No one ran away to Junk, and you will not beat these 3 musketeers

DeletedUser

Handy,

You basically said you will take them out, but we all know you will not and once you are defeated you will use your only excuse which will be 'they were stacked'

Pawel.

DeletedUser

I love how people can just jump to conclusion that DA was running away from Fplat, I like how it didn't occur to them that we have been talking to them for awhile, that we had known them from before, or that we had already been working together in that area. They could wipe the floor with you wether or not any of us get involved. It's so much harder to organise a bunch of people, especially noobs who don't want to participate, then it is one two or three people. And anyway I wonder how long most of them will last once they start getting incomings, as a matter of fact I am tempted to send 1k fakes and see how many of them leave or restart, considering my account was planning to get involved even before they joined junk

DeletedUser

The only place the boonies will win is on the forums, therefore they continue to cry and try to make themselves look strong

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FPLAT
Side 2:
Players: pRo., techmaster330, mountainsnake

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 14
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 84,101
Side 2: 102,621
Difference: 18,520

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 39,452
Difference: 39,452

chart

Now... I wouldnt say that they would wipe the slate with us.. Yes kudos on the fourty thousand they were able to get from us... But we havent really launched yet for starters.. Thats when the stats will getting interesting.. But if they are such pros how come our nobled village points is almost equal?
And I never personally said I would take them out..

But I do have a great group of players with me that any day of the week could wipe him. Im sorry you are getting threatened by a 27k point player. Wonder what would happen if I were 100k run to acc settings delete probably

DeletedUser

It was three players against an entire tribe. They were beating you so how were they running scared when they decided to join JUNK?

DeletedUser

So.. the excuses have began, 'what if' there is no 'what if' there is the 'present'.

DeletedUser

"But we haven't really launched yet for starters"
Except for the hundreds of fakes and a few failed noble trains.... if fakes and trains isnt starting, then your obviously blind and ignorant. Now quit talking, your making yourself look worse. Like sweeney said, feel free to declare on us. Other than that, your problem

DeletedUser

there is the 'present'.

Well you're wrong straight off. There's the past and the future too, discussion about both is valid and acceptable in society so people can rightly use the term 'what if' if they they are talking about the future.

DeletedUser

Well you're wrong straight off. There's the past and the future too, discussion about both is valid and acceptable in society so people can rightly use the term 'what if' if they they are talking about the future.

You didn't just back up a player who said they would of been nobbled out if they didn't join JUNK? didn't he mention 'Wonder what would happen if I were 100k run to acc settings delete probably ?' lol