Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

dude, surely this shows u r also a noob for attackin with defensive troops :D

DeletedUser188

and u even didn't hide your loses, so eveyrone can calculate your trups
dude

DeletedUser

It shows he's a noob thinking he won. Lol. But it fits perfectly to the buildup of his "nuke".

DeletedUser

Plus that definatley isnt all of scotlands troops, and I can't believe your noob enough to think that you "won" by killing some of his offence with defence.... shows your a major noob aswell :p

DeletedUser

hehe i will stop play on this world and attacked for payback.. i scouted him and his cleared plus that he said that he didnt have more troops and he sitter said that.. hes not playing anymore.

DeletedUser

Lol, why dont you all just go back to your turtling and clear some more of us?

DeletedUser

I wasnt talking about us turtling ;)

They turtle :p

My 15x15 is cleared aswell, with the exception of one guy :p

DeletedUser

Haha, Sorry. I meant no harm. I have respect for you guys, I just found it funny that Cake. was all over this post. ;)

Let's not all flame on my fellow tribe member. :eek:
Give him some credit?

DeletedUser

If scotland was any good, he would of dodged and/or sent his troops on a long farm trip, so when he returned no troop loss. Or set a sitter.

Many factors to stop that troop loss. I also believe Cake. are lying... that looked suspiciously like his full troop counts to me :eek:

DeletedUser

I was in war whit scotland and i won the war look in this reports.

http://us1.tribalwars.us/public_report/2a4db19ea9d7d71d038b6159fcb69845

http://us1.tribalwars.us/public_report/20f1f8857407442cd1a29d8322ad1366

hehe what a noob man Death is best dont forget that. Cake come on and attack me please.

Before you go braggin about clearing someone, go read a tw guide, just a basic guide for Pete sakes. If you want I could hook you up with one to show you how to attack and how to defend. XD

Here basic tutorial.

Use AXIES, LC, MA, and RAMS/CATS to attack. (nobleman if you ever gets one)

Use SPEARS, SWORDS, ARCHERS, HC, and PALLY to defend.

another problem is you attacked with your PALLY... At this point the pally is a waste on offense because there is no items yet found... use him on defense, hes much stronger :rolleyes: I will give ya the guide if you wantsies or I can teach you myself even though I don't have the time to waste on you. ;)

DeletedUser

Nice work zlatan, but do not attack again with D lol... , I think that scotland will come back from these losses if he carrys on putting in the effort, but i can see a real stoop in his rankings now.

DeletedUser

If scotland was any good, he would of dodged and/or sent his troops on a long farm trip, so when he returned no troop loss. Or set a sitter.

Many factors to stop that troop loss. I also believe Cake. are lying... that looked suspiciously like his full troop counts to me :eek:

If any1 of these ppl who are talking #### in this thread would be anywhere NEAR scotlands skill, they wouldn't talk #### like "uh, looks like his full troops hurr durr", coz they would know, how many troops u'd have in that state. Luckily, not everybody can be top class, and that's rly a good thing for the fun coz I'm so lmao about u guys here - keep ur sapiences coming :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Omg...
Good work naab xD
We'll see you again in the noble-phase...

DeletedUser

If any1 of these ppl who are talking #### in this thread would be anywhere NEAR scotlands skill, they wouldn't talk #### like "uh, looks like his full troops hurr durr", coz they would know, how many troops u'd have in that state. Luckily, not everybody can be top class, and that's rly a good thing for the fun coz I'm so lmao about u guys here - keep ur sapiences coming :)

If this post wasn't so big I would simply QFT it.

DeletedUser

hehe i will stop play on this world and attacked for payback.. i scouted him and his cleared plus that he said that he didnt have more troops and he sitter said that.. hes not playing anymore.

LoL :D
I think you are a looser!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.