Scouting question

DeletedUser

Hi guys,
i dont know if i have posted in the right forums
when i scouted someone thou half of my scouts survived i couldnt see the level of his buildings.Only troops.
why is that?can someone explain?its not because of some scouts paladin item is it?

DeletedUser286

its the number of surviving scouts ... you need more then half your scouts to survive to see the buildings/troops inside.... only with the paladin weapon can you see the troops outside the village

DeletedUser

Oh thx i didnt know that.
what a luck.the attack was with -24.9 luck.and also i needed one mroe scout to survive and see his buildings.
Damn.

DeletedUser286

Here is another one.I attacked him again :D .
and half my troops DID survive.
why is this?
http://us1.tribalwars.us/public_report/507cff9e0582f2178a5b85dc694d55b3

its due to the world being an archer world with simple tech.... i dont know the exact math on it... but generally speaking as long as at somthing like 75% of your scouts need to survive and you need to attack with at least 60 to 70 % of the defenders scouts... so say he has 200... you need to attack with around 130 scouts and around 100 of your scouts need to survive in order for you to see buildings..

DeletedUser

Im starting to think he is cheating :D. Ill attack him again (for the 3rd time) then .ill let you know the results.
thx BH.

DeletedUser

If thats the case, i prefer like on some Servers on worlds, you have to upgrade scouts to a certain level to see information about there village, because knowing someones information shouldn't take much of a fuss of 75% also not just scouts can see information maybe upgrading your troops can see other peoples villages its on other villages maybe have it on atleast 1 world on .US?