Scouts?

DeletedUser6205

Uhm, since when can scouts be killed by a barbarian village with no scouts in it? I may be mistaken, but every world I have played thus far, you need scouts to kill a scouting attack

Deleted User - 419875

If this is an issue please use the support system and send in a ticket so that we can take a look. Thanks

DeletedUser6205

Way ahead of you! Just thought I might post here to see if any players know of this from past worlds

Deleted User - 419875

;) Thank you. And yes that is a great conversation starter.

bidam veer

Reaction score
Uhm, since when can scouts be killed by a barbarian village with no scouts in it? I may be mistaken, but every world I have played thus far, you need scouts to kill a scouting attack
not really..there are some worlds where you need 4 scouts to scout an empty village.i think that's about scouting system. simple scouting and advance scouting system.or something like that.

DeletedUser707

Every worlds scout settings are different. Some worlds you need 1 scout, some you need 3 or 4 scouts. If you attack with 1 scout even to an empty barbarian village your scout will die if you need 4 scouts.

DeletedUser6205

I got a response to my support request. Apparently they changed scout settings since there are not normal paladin weapons anymore.

Now scouts can see troops that have dodged, but the can also be killed by defense. Not to happy with this system, kind of destroys the point of the scout if you ask me...

DeletedUser6314

So when you scout someone and they kill less than half of what you sent, why don't you see the building lvls? Does the scouting party need to be 2/3 or more intact or what? For example, you send 100 scouts, and they kill 40, shouldn't you still get eyes on the buildings and outside units??

DeletedUser5644

So when you scout someone and they kill less than half of what you sent, why don't you see the building lvls? Does the scouting party need to be 2/3 or more intact or what? For example, you send 100 scouts, and they kill 40, shouldn't you still get eyes on the buildings and outside units??

I was about to post the same question and read yours. :p

We have been talking about this trying to figure it out or the % of scouts needed to live to successfully get a full report of buildings and units outside of the village.

Here's an example from a report of mine last week,

I sent 250 scouts to a player, defending player has 148 scouts.

I lose 115 and 135 return back to my village. Over half remained alive, not a lot over half.. But didn't get full report.

Is there a percentage of scouts needed to survive to get a full report? Or how's this work if anyone has the answer?

Deleted User - 419875

To see resources at least 50% of attacking scouts must have survived.
To see building levels at least 70% of attacking scouts must have survived.
To see external units at least 90% of attacking scouts must have survived.

Also keep in mind there are other factors that will or can vary these numbers slightly. Such as some boosts or pally weapons on older worlds with weapons.

DeletedUser5644

Thank you. :)

Definitely makes scouts a really interesting unit right now. This is new to me and a lot of others and many of us have been wondering this. Now I can be the hero with the answer lol..

Jk, tribe mates wouldn't believe I figured it out. I never know anything.

DeletedUser

I got a response to my support request. Apparently they changed scout settings since there are not normal paladin weapons anymore.

Now scouts can see troops that have dodged, but the can also be killed by defense. Not to happy with this system, kind of destroys the point of the scout if you ask me...

Regular defense does not kill scouts.