Screen Resolution

• Thread starter DeletedUser3680
  • Start date

DeletedUser3680

Hate to waste space here with this, i can usually figure these things out. I use Firefox and I play a .NET world also. The .net worlds screen resolution is normal, just like its always been. When i sign in here, the initial screen is the same as .NET, normal, but after i type in password and move to the game, the screen resolution looks like its at 2400, i need friggin magnifying glasses to read it. I go to settings within the game and the Pixels are set at 840, thats normal too. Everything else for resolution on this computer is fine, just the .US world 8 after i sign in.....And it only started this about 5-7 days ago. Any help appreciated

DeletedUser

That sounds...strange. Are you using classic graphics, and are you attempting to use a lot of scripts without line breaks?

Just throwing ideas out there.

DeletedUser3680

I try both views and i have few scripts right now. Its weird cuz when i open browser to start, i get to sign in page and everythings fine, as soon as i sign in it goes really small. I sent note to Mod. to ask if an upgrade causes this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know what would have been the cause, but make sure that on the screen where you are having problems that your page zoom is set to 100%. If it is at 100% and you are still having the problem, then I am stumped.