Script Farm

DeletedUser

Is there a script allowed farm? I searched and not found :(

DeletedUser

A script to farm for you? Or a script to find farms?

A script to farm multiple villages of submit any attack forms would not be legal.

DeletedUser

Hi Relax Baby,

Here are a few scripts you maybe interested in;

SRE (Scout report evaluator)
Code:
Javascript: var maxRes = 50000; var worldSpeed = 1; var unitSpeed = 1; var newWindow = 0; var currVillage = 0; var openEmptyVillages = 0; var unitLimit = 0; var UNKNOWN_FARM_HAUL = 500; var MIN_AMOUNT_FARM_HAUL = 5; var colors = new Array("blue", "green", "yellow"); var CN_NEXT_UNIT = 'booNextUnit'; var CN_UNITS_NEEDED = 'booUnitsNeeded'; var CN_REPORT_EVAL = 'booReportEval';  $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/Allyboos_Scout_report_evaluator"); void(0);
Barbarian farm shaper:
Code:
Javascript: $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/farm_shaper.js",function(){run(false, [['spy', 1], ['axe', 50], ['light', 100]], false);});void(0);

DeletedUser

I want a farm script, to click on the script and send barbarian attacks on villages and players like this:

Code:
javascript: 
var lanca =30; 
var espada=30; 
var barbaro=30;
var arqueiro=30;
var explorador=30; 
var cavalaria_leve=30;
var cavalaria_arqueira=30;
var cavalaria_pesada=30; 
var catapulta=30; 
var ariete=30;
var coords_ataque='273|93 273|89'; 

$.getScript('http://equipetribalwars.com/scripts/saquear_aldeia_farmar.js');
void(0);

DeletedUser

I want a farm script, to click on the script and send barbarian attacks on villages and players like this:

Code:
javascript: 
var lanca =30; 
var espada=30; 
var barbaro=30;
var arqueiro=30;
var explorador=30; 
var cavalaria_leve=30;
var cavalaria_arqueira=30;
var cavalaria_pesada=30; 
var catapulta=30; 
var ariete=30;
var coords_ataque='273|93 273|89'; 

$.getScript('http://equipetribalwars.com/scripts/saquear_aldeia_farmar.js');
void(0);

So... you want an automated script, that attacks and clicks the 'okay' button too? That kind of script would be illegal. The only scripts you can employ are ones that fill out your troop slots and the farm coordinates. YOU must be the one to click 'Attack' and 'OK'

DeletedUser

So... you want an automated script, that attacks and clicks the 'okay' button too? That kind of script would be illegal. The only scripts you can employ are ones that fill out your troop slots and the farm coordinates. YOU must be the one to click 'Attack' and 'OK'

This type of script are legal here?

DeletedUser

This type of script are legal here?

I don't understand your comment in honesty, So I will clarify what I meant;

Scripts that fill out slots where numbers go (I.E. Spear: 10. Sword: 20. Axe: Blah blah blah) are okay, You can use them and equip your bar with them. However, YOU and you alone must must must be the one to click both the Attack and Ok button, if you're in possession of a script that clicks them both for you, then send it in via support ticket immediately as it is illegal, and the Ingame moderators can investigate its origin etc...

DeletedUser

I don't understand your comment in honesty, So I will clarify what I meant;

Scripts that fill out slots where numbers go (I.E. Spear: 10. Sword: 20. Axe: Blah blah blah) are okay, You can use them and equip your bar with them. However, YOU and you alone must must must be the one to click both the Attack and Ok button, if you're in possession of a script that clicks them both for you, then send it in via support ticket immediately as it is illegal, and the Ingame moderators can investigate its origin etc...

I don't have any script in world 5. I use Farm Assistant. What I said was that want some script legal to farm.

DeletedUser

So i take it twfarmreport.com is legal here? as all it does is fill in co-ordinates and troop numbers, calculating the needed numbers and villages on an external site.

DeletedUser

So i take it twfarmreport.com is legal here? as all it does is fill in co-ordinates and troop numbers, calculating the needed numbers and villages on an external site.

I would assume so. It was made by Allyboo if I am not mistaken, so you would have to ask her permission to use it on an external website (US) since .NET where she mod's and .US aren't really affiliated.

Other than that, I'd see no reason why it would be banned here, It doesn't automate, all it does it judge the reports and fill out the value slots.

DeletedUser329

Yes

I would assume so. It was made by Allyboo if I am not mistaken, so you would have to ask her permission to use it on an external website (US) since .NET where she mod's and .US aren't really affiliated.

Other than that, I'd see no reason why it would be banned here, It doesn't automate, all it does it judge the reports and fill out the value slots.

You are mistaken. Ally does zomgtw.net and it is already set up for .us

<3

DeletedUser

broken

zomgtw.net farming scrips seem to be broken is there another?

DeletedUser

then why are there sop many noble train and farm macros on the forums?

DeletedUser

The script rules say what is and is not allowed. I'm not a programmer, but that's why only approved scripts (not sure if they fall under the macro label) are allowed. If you use a script that is not approved, you are breaking rules. That includes any bots and such as well.

DeletedUser

Epic bump :p

GM version off the FA filter i made.

Removed for now.

What does this script?
It filters villages you already attack and its sort the villages in your FA (ascending or descending).

Maybe i will translate the script. I dunno if this works, cuz i made it for dutch TW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suggest that you get this approved via these instructions before you post it. Until then, I'll be removing the script from the forums, so as to make sure that if it's not legal, it isn't used and doesn't cause people to be banned :).