Script update *private*

kyrtgr

Reaction score
This is not a new script. It was approved as a private script on 2012-06-03 16:19:34 with the ticket
https://support.innogames.com/playerticket/showticket/?ticketID=6046108

I want to get approved some new functionality and keep it a private.
1) It now can mass submit reports to the server from the reports list instead of just one by one when the report is viewed. If run from the reports list it will send all reports to server one by one. If one or more report is selected (checked) it will only send the selected report(s).
2) If it is run at a village information page it will add a spoiler with any available information from the server. This information may include, if available, last known troops in village, last know own troops of the village, reports submitted to the server that involve that village (attacking or defending) and attacks from or to that village with a 30 day history of expired attacks. The reports are in the form of a link that opens the reports stored on the server. Information that involves an allied village is masked for protection or not displayed. At the bottom of the spoiler is a link that opens a new tab of the server for anyone who wants more information.

The above functionality is only tested with premium account active.

It's loader is this script

javascript:
var blDebug=true;
function c()
{
var a=document;
if(window.frames.length>0)
a=window.main.document;
var b=a.createElement('script');
b.type='text/javascript';
var d=new Date();
b.src='https://twtools.dynu.com/ReportStripper.js?'+Math.floor(d.getTime()/60000);
a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b);
}
c();

The functions are available to W21 (sample village 537|492) and W22 (sample village 487|507) of US server.

I'm available for any more info you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

Ok Sorry that this has been a few days, I am still trying to get confirmation on what exactly this script does and how it works with the new functionality.

Do you mean world when you say server? because sever is US and worlds are w21, w22, etc.