seriously

DeletedUser5529

seriously, how much longer can this insanely boring world drag on??? Support, please drop the morale already so we can get the worst world on .US done with

DeletedUser5529

also, please don't ever make a world with these settings again.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Worlds are always being monitored for endgame reductions and will have coin reduction and/or morale removal when deemed appropriate. One player requesting such a thing on the forums though hardly makes a strong case for why this should be done before it typically would be.

Similarly claiming settings are bad and should not be repeated is too vague to be helpful. What specifically do you dislike, and what would you prefer, and why?

DeletedUser5529

Regardjng settings.., way too slow build speed and no flags to help it along. It takes quite a long time to get built up in the beginning and when you lose a nuke, it takes 3+ weeks to rebuild it, even with maxed out barracks & stables. It makes people lose interest when the world is set to slow & basic configurations. I'm not saying every world needs to be a 1.5 or 2.0 speed world most of the players I interact with enjoy a bit of a faster pace of gameplay, and I personally love flags & hate church's.