Server language rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I realized my mistake after it being told to me by someone else. I am not perfect. I do make mistakes from time to time. But there is most certainly a better way to communicate this to me than this? Obviously you and others feel the need to toot your knowledge when it trumps others, congrats! Hope you feel big about it.

My original post has been corrected. That being said, the rule stands. It is in place on this and many other servers. It will be enforced.

By the way, I didnt see this post until just now or I would have commented way earlier. I am far from arrogant and to call me pathetic is akin to moderator abuse. I would watch your comments more closely.

Please don't whine to me because you don't know what your talking about and post what you think you know anyway. I simply don't care. You can be done for calling someone pathetic? It would seem players here need to take things with a pinch of salt and not get their knickers in a twist and stop threatening their paying customers.

I made the topic to correct you and so you did, however doing so without letting anyone know is arrogant, no?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
and to call me pathetic is akin to moderator abuse.

Flaming is allowed.

Always has been.

Flaming moderators is also allowed.

Something only becomes mod-bashing when a mod is being flamed in regards to their ability to moderate.

ie. If I told you that you were a poor excuse for a mod and needed to resign for the benefit of this community, that would be mod-bashing.

If on the other hand I told you that I felt you were a pathetic excuse of a player, that would not classify as mod-bashing.

DeletedUser

Alright so this got out of hand obviously.

The final say on it is, such as Nauz summed up previously..

It is the United States server. It was made for the players from the United States. If you cannot communicate with those from the United States (Yes, that means english, that is what we speak here), then you do not belong on this server. Same with the Romanian server was made for Romanians, the Brazilian server was made for those from Brazil, and the UK server was made for those from.. you guessed it, the UK. So the rules and gameplay will be designed around suiting people from the nation/country/area that the server was made for.

It is not an international server, but international players can play them just as much as those from the United States can, obviously, but you will not be the main concern of how we run the server. Will you be treated the same on an individual basis? Yes of course. There is no discrimination involved, but if you don't speak english.. you are out of luck. If it's that big of a deal, then leave the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.