Server Start Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So who was the genius to have the server start time as 05:30 on wards?
You do understand this is a US server? That means people in the us have to be up from 2:30 - 5:30 to have the slightest chance to start on time.

:smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack: Do i need to say more?

DeletedUser

If you register for the world, you will automatically start when the world begins. You will start on time at the onset of the world.

DeletedUser

Does that also do the quests? I.E builds mines, pally and farms for you? Well unless that happens, the start time is still 'idiotic'.

DeletedUser

In fact ore reg would mess you up giving you less bp I think they should have it start at like 11:00 on like a friday or Saturday not a Tuesday.

DeletedUser

Any disadvantage for you is a disadvantage for others, unless they are willing to wake up early, which could also be something you are able to do. It's a fact of life that some players can allocate themselves to play at certain times, and some cannot. Should we call it unfair that we do not have a night bonus on this server because people in the United States are usually sleeping at certain times of day? I do not believe so, and many would agree with that.

In addition, if you have a disadvantage as a result, then not only do others, but you can lessen it by pre-registering. You will come back to full warehouses, at the very least, when you do begin the world.

Lastly, if you have questions or need more assistance, or wish to place complaints in the correct place, feel free to contact the CM (Aliyah), and go from there :).

DeletedUser

5:30!?!?! =O

Looks like I need to find a sitter 45 minutes into the world ;)

DeletedUser

Any disadvantage for you is a disadvantage for others, unless they are willing to wake up early, which could also be something you are able to do. It's a fact of life that some players can allocate themselves to play at certain times, and some cannot. Should we call it unfair that we do not have a night bonus on this server because people in the United States are usually sleeping at certain times of day? I do not believe so, and many would agree with that.

In addition, if you have a disadvantage as a result, then not only do others, but you can lessen it by pre-registering. You will come back to full warehouses, at the very least, when you do begin the world.

Lastly, if you have questions or need more assistance, or wish to place complaints in the correct place, feel free to contact the CM (Aliyah), and go from there :).

Your Attitude and disrespect if not admirable nor needed. I will go through the correct channels to see you are warned if not sacked as a moderator.

Thank you for your time.

As topic creator you may now close.

DeletedUser

I see no reason I was disrespectful or provided any semblance of attitude. However, as per your rather confusing request, I will simply close this thread in the hopes that questions are answered.

And please, by all means, contact the administrators of this server for any complaints.

And if you have a problem with me, I'm also more than willing to answer that. Though I'm still not entirely sure why you would :confused:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.