sid_wrong

DeletedUser

when ever i get on via my dsi it always says after i change the page sid_wrong and sessin ended or stuff like that i love the game but i almost stopped playing because of that bug plz fix it i hate it!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

It's not a bug, I think it could have something to do with the DSI connection possibly

DeletedUser

That's what I think. A dsi doesn't really have a browser I don't think. <--- bad English for the win

DeletedUser

its weird

it doesnt do it on my bros account when hes on his dsi only mine IDK

DeletedUser

oops

ok rephrase it doesn't do it on my bros account even on my DSI weird right

DeletedUser

awwwww

i guess it doesnt thats mean! oh well i hope they might find a way to fix it so its letting me play oh well no playing in the night

DeletedUser

i guess it doesnt thats mean! oh well i hope they might find a way to fix it so its letting me play oh well no playing in the night

If you manage to get on for any length of time, check the Last Logins. It could be someone has access to your account and is logging you out continuously. The "sid_wrong" thing comes up every time a coplayer logs in on my account, so it may be someone else accessing it. Unlikely, but still worth checking.

Also, make sure you have cookies enabled.

DeletedUser

I like cookies and milk...

But really googly is probably right. Someone might be logging in and logging you out

DeletedUser

The server itself also sometime logs you out for no reason, usually if your off for a long amount of time or even if your just playing

DeletedUser

This happens on the iPhone as well, when you run another app that accesses the internet, it clears the browser and the game believes you are no longer online. This isnt a bug, but a functionality of the device being used to access the internet. I do not know of the official technical aspects of the how or why, but this isnt the game, it the device. If someone can explain it better than I, please feel free.

DeletedUser

This happens on the iPhone as well, when you run another app that accesses the internet, it clears the browser and the game believes you are no longer online. This isnt a bug, but a functionality of the device being used to access the internet. I do not know of the official technical aspects of the how or why, but this isnt the game, it the device. If someone can explain it better than I, please feel free.

If that is the case, it is almost always down to cookies as far as I can tell. It would be the program/device he is using not storing cookies for more than a certain amount of time, most likely.

DeletedUser

thanks

ill check all you mentioned also i dont have coplayer yet