Single Player In TribalWars

DeletedUser5772

Hey,
So I understand that tribalwars is a online game, but I think that you guys should add a single player capability... One for new players to help them learn and practice, and two for more experienced players to get a break and just play by themselves against bots!

Also you could make it so that we could set the world up how we want it... Say I could make a speed world.. Basically we make a rent-a-round world, but just for 1-2 players that are on the same internet!

Also maybe you could add so that you could add a friend to your world.. Like I heard that minecraft can have more than just one person on a single player world if they open it to the LAN! Maybe you could do something like that also for a single player

Malavear

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
I believe this in the wrong way to go about easing new players into the game. In my opinion, they'd be better off playing a world that is tailor made for them. The settings for that should be something along the lines of:

Speed 0.5
Simple Tech
No archers
No church

Players cannot choose their starting direction --> This will rule out some premades and hopefully give the newer players more of a chance.

Limited or full hauls --> No hauls is aimed towards more experienced players with less time. If new players learned on a world with no hauls, they'd get trampled in a world with hauls enabled.

No PP trading --> The idea of paying for perks will turn a vast amount of new players off the game immediately. They aren't going to spend much money on a game they've been playing for only a few weeks.

I left out a few settings as they are not as important as the ones stated.

What I would suggest to the .us team is to make a world every 4 or 5 worlds (hopefully less but I doubt that's possible) geared towards these sort of settings. They should be aiming to increase the member base and this is the way to do it.

DeletedUser5772

I believe this in the wrong way to go about easing new players into the game. In my opinion, they'd be better off playing a world that is tailor made for them. The settings for that should be something along the lines of:

Speed 0.5
Simple Tech
No archers
No church

Players cannot choose their starting direction --> This will rule out some premades and hopefully give the newer players more of a chance.

Limited or full hauls --> No hauls is aimed towards more experienced players with less time. If new players learned on a world with no hauls, they'd get trampled in a world with hauls enabled.

No PP trading --> The idea of paying for perks will turn a vast amount of new players off the game immediately. They aren't going to spend much money on a game they've been playing for only a few weeks.

I left out a few settings as they are not as important as the ones stated.

What I would suggest to the .us team is to make a world every 4 or 5 worlds (hopefully less but I doubt that's possible) geared towards these sort of settings. They should be aiming to increase the member base and this is the way to do it.

I don't know I just thought that a single player would really bring in more players and have old players play more and practice...

I know that I would love it!

DeletedUser5518

i agree with sweeney. the pp features skew the game considerably and favor those willing or able to spend boatloads of cash. hence this lowers the level of skill needed to do all that well. w15 was a great example of this where we saw Pein grow insanely fast and noble his first village after only about 20 days and pushing the world to nobles quicker than it should have. for those of us who are experienced and prefer not to spend that much money it gets frustrating going up against people who have bought so many flags theyve got super high defensive strength flags and every time you go to nuke a village the wall is pped back up to 20. i would love to see a world where those settings are turned off and those with money to waste arent given an advantage :p