Sitter and Connection share rule clarification.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

It appears that we are having some misunderstandings as to some of the rules. Mainly the ones listed in the title. I hope this helps to clarify a little better some of the confusion.

Connection share: This link explains the connection share rules perfectly. But, the one below is just simple explains it all.
  1. Accounts that share a common connection (or have shared one at any point in the past) may NOT noble from one another.

Sitter Rule: Merging/internalling/gifting: The one includes most sitter issues which usually include merging and internalling/gifting of villages, Need to be careful with this one as it can look like Pushing in some cases.

We are going to now implement 2 new rules/requirements for the merging of accounts which includes internals and gifting. Please make sure you read these, If you have any questions please send the support team a ticket. These new rules start 3-1-2022

1. All players/all accounts must inform the support team if they are merging, gifting or internaling of accounts with all the details, such as who, and when.

2. All players/all accounts can not merge, gift or internal accounts in the first 30 days of a new world. If you do not start at the same time a new world opens then the merge, gift or internal time will start 30 days from the account start date.

CerealKiller

Reaction score
I believe the main confusion was whether sitting an account for a short duration is also considered as connection sharing which means that the following rule comes into play: "1. Accounts that share a common connection (or have shared one at any point in the past) may NOT noble from one another."

My understanding is that the aforementioned rule does not come into play with account sitting which means that the two accounts can still noble from each other as long as the other rules are followed, A confirmation of this would be helpful.

Deleted User - 419875

Account sitting does not come into play until the account owner has returned or the player has gone red. And at that point it becomes a merge/internal/gifting. Once it has become those then the permission rules come into play.