Slim Jims and Apple Sauce

DeletedUser2999

Is it acceptable for me to make a forum for everyone to just be as off topic as they want? I want us all to be able to debate about anything and everything that is happening on this world and not have it be seen as off topic by mods.

The prime subject that I have seen is the fact that there are 1, 2, or maybe even 3 people in the tribe IDC that have used PP to better their chances in world 6. Are we supposed to make that a detriment to their skills, or their activity on this game? If anything, these players had to do more than any of the rest of us because of the speed at which their accounts were growing.

Sure, we didn't all have the chance to use surplus amounts of PP to make our accounts better, but this usage of PP is in turn making TW better. It was an experience that none of the mods will want to repeat and something they will do their best to not have happen on any future worlds.

Also, the simple fact that these players either purchased or earned their points to use means that Innogames is receiving the extra earnings they more than likely might need to make all of our experiences better on their servers.

Not every cloud has to be a big dark gloomy one because there is always another way to look at it!

Now, BEGIN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll make you a deal. You guys promise not to make personal insults, break profanity rules, or anything along those lines, and I will allow any type of comment in this thread so long as it doesn't break any rules besides the "off-topic" rule. I will excuse any off-topic in this thread alone, as a spam thread, but at the moment rules besides that are broken in here, I will close the thread and hand out punishments for those responsible.

Deal ;)?

DeletedUser2999

I'll make you a deal. You guys promise not to make personal insults, break profanity rules, or anything along those lines, and I will allow any type of comment in this thread so long as it doesn't break any rules besides the "off-topic" rule. I will excuse any off-topic in this thread alone, as a spam thread, but at the moment rules besides that are broken in here, I will close the thread and hand out punishments for those responsible.

Deal ;)?

Deal! :D I just want to see what everyone has to say without anything to make them need to withhold their opinion on any certain matter. Even with an "off-topic" rule, this thread is almost likely to be as on topic as any just because of the large and vague amount of information that could apply to my original post.

DeletedUser

Deal ;)?

:eek: Naughty mod, bending the rules like that. :smack:

DeletedUser

I am bending no rules. I am simply allowing players to create forum activity, which is the goal of any moderator. I know the rules :D.

DeletedUser

I am bending no rules. I am simply allowing players to create forum activity, which is the goal of any moderator. I know the rules :D.

Posting off topic, is against the rules, you are allowing posters to post off topic, thus rule bending. :p

/is not being serious.

DeletedUser

Pfffft.

Your problem lies here:

The Rules said:
Offtopic Posting
Post answers/comments that are relevant and relate/refer to the thread topic. If you cannot post a sensible answer it is better to avoid saying anything. This is particularly true for one-word-posts like "lol" or "rofl".

Now, because this topic is a spam topic, it's allowed. The only rule you can try to tell me I'm bending is this:

The Rules said:
Post in the right forum
Take a moment before posting a new topic and make sure you are posting in the correct forum so the administrators don't have to move it later. Be aware that some sub-forums have additional rules and read them before posting.

However, fortunately for you, it's up to me to both move it and determine what is right for this forum, with the exception of my superiors who of course have authority over me. However, I'm fully prepared to say that I can take this rule as I have in one instance, as this is your ONE freebie thread, and use it as it will be here.

;).

DeletedUser

Now, because this topic is a spam topic, it's allowed. The only rule you can try to tell me I'm bending is this:

So, basically, being a spam topic, the 'off topic rule' does not apply, right? Therefore making your following comment, and the deal you made pointless?

so long as it doesn't break any rules besides the "off-topic" rule.

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So, basically, being a spam topic, the 'off topic rule' does not apply, right? Therefore making your following comment, and the deal you made pointless?

:rolleyes:

Uhm, I said it could break the off-topic rule. I never specified which. The off-topic rule is a broad term defining both spam to a topic and spam in a world forum that it is not related to. But nice try to go semantics on me :D.

DeletedUser

Well, technically you are both spamming Legs thread right now due to the fact that both of your posts are entirely off-topic :rules: hahahahahah

DeletedUser

Home made of course, nothing even compares to that!
Haters gonna hate

DeletedUser

Wait. Or-el is letting us spam? :D

Oh dear, is he gonna regret this decision :p

DeletedUser2999

Did you even read the first post Joroen? ._. I said I wanted us to discuss about in game stuff, but not have a particular topic for it.

Scratch that, did ANY of you read my original post except Or-el?

DeletedUser

I did, but Or-el is letting us spam :D

Oh cool, I just noticed I have a title on the forums now :p

Oh and while I'm at the crime of double posting, why not share with you guys that I've just had some French Fries with a burger? :D