Small tribes.

DeletedUser7983

I honestly like the direction the tribes are going with the numbers. However I totally expected a 20 member limit :) How many other pre-mades were shocked when the limit was 15?

DeletedUser8082

Worlds are small enough to allow for 15 member limit.

I’m guessing innos thinking is to make the worlds last longer. But this will do nothing to prolong it. There’ll be more alliances and it’ll still be obvious who is the world winner way before a new world is announced.

Like ZaX said, if we have zero outside support, this will allow more straight up fighting and definitely help the health and longevity of each world.

Ok, dominant tribes will still gang up on little tribes. But, dominant tribes these past few worlds have tended to be quite heavy on offense. Using a couple of smaller tribes to bolster defense early on.

We saw it on the past two worlds....and I’m sure it’s been happening a lot longer than that.

At least if we get rid of outside support it’ll force bigger PP spenders to have a more balanced O/D ratio whilst chequering their growth. I definitely think inno are misunderstanding the dynamics of small worlds.

DeletedUser7983

Definitely, agree since they made tribal limit 15 that will just make more academy tribes. Make no outside support and make this a good world.

DeletedUser8119

If you do no outside supporting how are you going to time support behind a train?? Think about all cases in which you send support somewhere outside of your tribe. W35 I haven't gotten much but maybe a few thousand troops max from our academy. I only see this hindering people not helping anything. Smaller tribes is the best way to do it unless you make it so there is no ally's ever lol which people will always just do secret deals then.

DeletedUser8082

If you do no outside supporting how are you going to time support behind a train??

Erm....use your own support? Use your tribes support? Seems kinda obvious.

I only see this hindering people not helping anything.

That’s the point.......hinder high percentage offense players to make for more competitive worlds rather than the same rubbish that’s been happening for the last few worlds. Top tribes essentially on a long clean-up duty after a month or two.

Smaller tribes is the best way to do it unless you make it so there is no ally's ever lol which people will always just do secret deals then.

Of course you wanna use smaller tribes. You’re a very high percentage offense player, I’ve seen it. And why build your own defense early on when you can just build nuke after nuke and get your duke to find a couple of small tribes to defend you if you get into trouble. Of course there will still be alliances. More of an offensive relationship but no less important.

Put it this way, most worlds are ending with one war. Not even a major war. Two or three large OPS between the two dominant tribes and the worlds are decided. It’s so boring.

The alternative would allow little tribe to actually have an impact on a world, they would be able to damage a larger tribe and perhaps keep the world more competitive. Larger tribes will still always hold an advantage but it won’t be such a large gulf as to cause everyone to lose interest.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
I asked kawoni multiple times for a smaller tribe limit, she asked Innogames and they gave it to us.

Maybe it will be a failure with 100 academy tribes, but maybe it will be an improvement ;)
We will see... I am happy with it.

I hope for 2 equally skilled tribes on this world because of the 15 people limit:cool:

DeletedUser7983

I asked kawoni multiple times for a smaller tribe limit, she asked Innogames and they gave it to us.

Maybe it will be a failure with 100 academy tribes, but maybe it will be an improvement ;)
We will see... I am happy with it.

I hope for 2 equally skilled tribes on this world because of the 15 people limit:cool:

I like it but I was totally blindsided by it. I had 20 people roaring to go. Now I have to merge people together and so I'm forced to make 2 tribes. Of course, it won't be like this all world but damn. I didn't want a 2nd tribe.

DeletedUser7983

Erm....use your own support? Use your tribes support? Seems kinda obvious.

I see what he's saying though. If I'm sending a train at an enemy I can't land support behind it until I cap the village.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Oh do you have a 20-man premade? ^^

Yeah then it sucks, but people will quit eventually anyway so in the long term it will work out (i hope for you)

DeletedUser7983

Yeah I had 20 players and like 7 Co-players ready to co for 37. Come to find out it's a 15 player cap. I'm like that's awesome! Oh wait. I have a full tribe haha. It'll work out. I just won't take in any outside players. :)

DeletedUser8082

I see what he's saying though. If I'm sending a train at an enemy I can't land support behind it until I cap the village.

Yeah. It’s been done several times before tho on other worlds and worked great. World 27 .net I remember well, no outside support, several month tribe lock, and every tribe was a premade.....premade at random haha. So great players, mixed with inactives, mixed with Noobs etc, and you couldn’t attack your own tribe either so internalling wasn’t an option....sounds retarded, but made for a very interesting early world and totally different type of game.

I guess I’m saying while the 15 member limit is great, pretty much every world is taking the same shape - PP pushers grow like crazy - after about a month to two months there’s 1-2 dominant tribes - they have a small war - the winning tribe performs cleanup duty for the next few months with no real opposition.

We haven’t seen a tech 15 world in a long long time which has totally made HC strategy almost useless. Church worlds are common enough I guess and very strategic but I think it’s almost too complicated for newer players or players with limited time who don’t have the time to think it through.

There’s so many ways we could make a more level playing field and make a very interesting world, whilst still keeping inno happy and keeping pp on that particular world. Obviously getting one world with no pp features is the ultimate goal but that may not happen.

But for now, I agree, 15 player limit is a very good step in the right direction :)

DeletedUser6081

I love the speed and tribe limit, problem is that we will see a lot of family tribe BS on this world.

I actually would love to see a world where you can’t support outside of the tribe, it may affect timing support after nobles but that’s a compromise I’m willing to make to limit the hugging.

Would be nice to see some good competition this world.

DeletedUser7983

I agree with Under the Influence. I definitely love the speed and the tribe limit. I'm concerned with family tribes as outside support is still allowed. If outside support was off you would just have to noble close to your village. My tribe is forced to make a 2nd tribe in the beginning of the world to hold our like 22 members or something however it won't be like that for long. I really like the step the game is going in terms of tribe limit. Maybe we can make 38 no outside support as well as a 15 member tribe cap. Would be a great idea to suggest to inno in the forums suggestions thread. I read that stuff all the time and give my feedback. Plus if it gets enough support why wouldn't they implement it? I also think having such small tribe limit will allow more people and tribes to join and feel relevant. I know of like 6 promising tribes that will join 37 and I'm really excited to have a good world. Especially since through the grapevine a lot are talking about not "hugging". Even though I'm fairly certain everyone has the idea of "hugging" wrong though. Having an alliance or a nap is fine. Hugging is where you aren't fighting at all you're just hugging at this point. Love the game, love the people. You guys make it fun. I hope this faster world with a smaller tribe limit will bring back some love to the community and the game.

DeletedUser8119

President Trump OBVIOUSLY didn't get my point Haha even tho it "seems kinda obvious" but thank you bonfire you seem to get it (; . I typically don't use outside support so like I said before not being able to time my own support behind my train sounds kinda stupid. Gives the defender even more of an advantage as if watch towers didn't help defenders enough it makes recaps way too easy if you can't land support after your train . I've been in the tribe that is defending against a tribe 5x its size and I know that as a defender you have the advantage I don't care what anyone says. So that's why I think no outside support sounds all nice and dandy but in the end itd be a huge pain in the ass to everyone not just the attackers. Sure in a special case you can have a world like that but that seems like a slow/ turtle friendly world and you wouldn't catch me anywhere on a world like that haha

DeletedUser8082

I get it harvester. I apologize and wasn’t thinking straight.

Yeah, it’s a pain in the ass, but that’s all part of it. I get that you’re an old school player who doesn’t like watchtower and the advantages that defensive players have.

In theory you’re right, players have a defensive advantage. But in all practicality they don’t. There’s so much PP being spent by top players, and they’re all huddling together like a giant group of pussies that defensive tribes still stand zero chance of putting up a fight. Even your great tribe EX on world 35, when namikaze was being opped by DT, the scientist was mailing the whole world looking for support as you guys (who were huge at the time) couldn’t handle it. You had two tribes support yous and still had to mail all the rim tribes looking for support.

You do know this doesn’t benefit turtles. It benefits players who have the old school mentality of a well balanced O/D ratio and understand what a bit of tribal reliance means rather than literally using smaller tribes to die for you.

But it’s fine, it may not happen, and if it does you obviously won’t wanna play.

I don’t know, maybe I’m too much of a moron. I just don’t have any respect for players who use bashers and use smaller insecure players to defend for them. Then again, I don’t play very much at all and I barb munch since I’ve been PP farming the last two worlds. Perhaps I should keep my chatter to a minimum.

Again, I do apologize for misunderstanding your first statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Good settings, forum up early and low tribe limit, Kawoni and Inno stepped up here nicely.

No outside support would be good for those that use other tribes as support but it does effect OPs etc in a large way as the world progresses, it becomes recap wars.

DeletedUser8119

Haha you're good man I was just pulling your chain. I can't speak for ex as I wasnt playing much of 35 in the beginning (w33 was still going on and was a bigger deal to me) but when I did start playing seriously I didn't see much outside support at least not much came my way... lol I'll be playing w37 and I don't plan on spending much pp there besides the basic pm/am and res booster so we will see how you all fair on that world.

My Hopes are that people aren't gonna be big babies about everything that doesn't go thier way on 37, because that's what's most annoying to me lol but I'm sure it's never gonna happen xD just a thought

DeletedUser7983

As a duke for one of the tribe going into 37 I would like to keep things professional and I hope and suggest the rest of the tribes do as well. Especially only having 15 members it should be easy to herd your cattle. ;)