Small World?

DeletedUser

The map is still limited to 4 continents, while W8 is almost twice as big. Do you think this world will stay small, or will it expand more?

Reason I ask is I'm on the rim, and with no players joining in the past few days, it's hard to farm when half of my 15x15 is empty space.

DeletedUser3744

This world has an abnormally high density. This means that although we are not filling up as many continents, we still have a lot of players playing the world.

DeletedUser

Because of the no barb nobling players have to be very close. Meaning condensed world

DeletedUser

Gotcha. I guess I just have to wait for the villages to go grey around me.

DeletedUser4021

its gonna end pretty quick then, I mean a lot of people could troll restart. That happened to Aenemia.

DeletedUser3744

its gonna end pretty quick then, I mean a lot of people could troll restart. That happened to Aenemia.

I think he learned his lesson from that though. Most people co train so that can't happen.

DeletedUser

This is also a no barb eating world

I'm aware, I just meant for farming purposes. A lot of the kids who quit early on don't even have farms built, so they're getting 5 res/hour, making them almost worthless to farm.

DeletedUser3973

So please help me here... You noble a guy down to the last run... 1 min before you take him over he can restart and deny you the villa?

DeletedUser3744

So please help me here... You noble a guy down to the last run... 1 min before you take him over he can restart and deny you the villa?

No. If he restarts AFTER you have sent your noble that will bring the loyalty to 0 or below, then you can still take the village, assuming your noble does his job and isnt lazy like all of mine.