Smash Declares...Better!

DeletedUser

Every world is filled with those type of dead tribes. But you rarely see a tribe that dead, in the top 10 let alone top 5.

I also stand by my comment that they don't have the nobles needed to do more than take 3 or 4 villeges every couple of days unless they only stockpiled nobles for a week or so. Yes farming plays a big part in how long it takes to do anything, but in this case were its still early game SMASH has to clear the villages, noble the villages, and begin to build those villages. Along with spending the resources to build those villages up comes with spending resources for making and replacing troops and the noble used. In every case there are to many variables to actually put a good guess on how many nobles can be produced.

Unless their farms are being spiked, 2 a day would be about right. Depending on the farms they have, up to 5-6. But the barbs won't be developed enough yet I guess, for that to happen frequently.

Let's do some maths now. Assuming that each Smash member produces 2 nobles a day.

Let's for argument sake say that only 6 people in Smash are involved in fighting AXE. That would be 12 nobles a day. Or 3 trains a day.
Now, this is ignoring any nobles they had previously. And the potential of others in the tribe to join in.
This is just with 6 members of the tribe. Not really a full tribe vs tribe war is it? So, let's also include the "tribal" part of the statistics.

As there is no limit to the nobling distance, Smash could quite easily, with the 40-odd members they have, produce 80 nobles (20 trains) a day for a week. 20 trains a day for a week is 20x7, which is 140 trains. 140 trains hitting a tribe with 118 villages = 1 week of preparation, AXE is dead.

Now, as AXE will likely have half of those worth nobling, this would take 3-4 days preparation. Logically (and strictly from a noble count point of view), Smash could take out AXE within a single launch, within 4 days. 4 days is not a week, and 1-2 days is half of the needed time by the maths in this post, to prepare to take out AXE. Logically then, 2 days (a couple of days) of preparation would end up with AXE losing 25% of their villages, and half of the villages worth nobling.

Maths and statistics. Very useful things.

DeletedUser

deathfire09 has a good point as you neither must forget the factor that people hates to send noblemen more than 24 hours away!

I myself would rather noble a leader telling me to send nobles so far away, than follow such an insane order what obviously must come from a madman anyway :)

DeletedUser

Call our players mad, and our leaders mad then...many of them migrate to meet operation targets. Why? Because they realize that to do so is to help the tribe, expand their own clusters, and ensure they aren't boxed in.

It might seem useless or boring, but it's actually a very good strategy if the tribe works together, as Smash does.

DeletedUser

deathfire09 has a good point as you neither must forget the factor that people hates to send noblemen more than 24 hours away!

I myself would rather noble a leader telling me to send nobles so far away, than follow such an insane order what obviously must come from a madman anyway :)

Hey, you should always remember this... TRIBE > SELF ;)

DeletedUser

Oh,good.then i hope you havent forgotten our bet ;)
i want THE WOLVERINE PWNS YOU in big pink letters on your sig asap :p
But you play with a co.player, and then you don't have anything to say as just one that breaks the rules of TW, and do nothing but destroys the gameplay for ordinary people playing for fun. Hmmm...you should be punished in a way...think I will open an own topic for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And that is why you won't ever be a good player. Good players work for a group. Not themselves. You won't always like what your leadership tells you to do. What separates decent players from the stuck-up morons, is that the decent players will still go through with it regardless.

DeletedUser

And that is why you won't ever be a good player. Good players work for a group. Not themselves. You won't always like what your leadership tells you to do. What separates decent players from the stuck-up morons, is that the decent players will still go through with it regardless.
They believe about the SELF > TRIBE motto. I pity them. Maybe it's the reason why they don't succeed. :-S

DeletedUser

They believe about the SELF > TRIBE motto. I pity them. Maybe it's the reason why they don't succeed. :-S
We will not succeed since we started on the rim; -We are getting nowhere, except moving to the core and face the mighty players, and then get nobled. End of story :)

The only tiny hope for any action left in W3, is that Smash declares World War, so the other tribes wake up and see what's going on. It might be too late already, but it will be more action nevertheless for all wich is a good thing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

See? You said you'll noble your leader when he's ordering you to send a 24 hour noble. What kind of member are you? o_O

DeletedUser

We will not succeed since we started on the rim; -We are getting nowhere, except moving to the core and face the mighty players, and then get nobled. End of story :)

The only tiny hope for any action left in W3, is that Smash declares World War, so the other tribes wake up and see what's going on. It might be too late already, but it will be more action nevertheless for all wich is a good thing :)

If you wana face mighty players, you should go play .net:p

DeletedUser

Unless their farms are being spiked, 2 a day would be about right. Depending on the farms they have, up to 5-6. But the barbs won't be developed enough yet I guess, for that to happen frequently.

Let's do some maths now. Assuming that each Smash member produces 2 nobles a day.

Let's for argument sake say that only 6 people in Smash are involved in fighting AXE. That would be 12 nobles a day. Or 3 trains a day.
Now, this is ignoring any nobles they had previously. And the potential of others in the tribe to join in.
This is just with 6 members of the tribe. Not really a full tribe vs tribe war is it? So, let's also include the "tribal" part of the statistics.

As there is no limit to the nobling distance, Smash could quite easily, with the 40-odd members they have, produce 80 nobles (20 trains) a day for a week. 20 trains a day for a week is 20x7, which is 140 trains. 140 trains hitting a tribe with 118 villages = 1 week of preparation, AXE is dead.

Now, as AXE will likely have half of those worth nobling, this would take 3-4 days preparation. Logically (and strictly from a noble count point of view), Smash could take out AXE within a single launch, within 4 days. 4 days is not a week, and 1-2 days is half of the needed time by the maths in this post, to prepare to take out AXE. Logically then, 2 days (a couple of days) of preparation would end up with AXE losing 25% of their villages, and half of the villages worth nobling.

Maths and statistics. Very useful things.

I see your reasoing and point, and conceed to it.

DeletedUser

See? You said you'll noble your leader when he's ordering you to send a 24 hour noble. What kind of member are you? o_O
Now you see what happens when you force people to send nobles more than 24 hours away. Not any good idea
icon7.gif

DeletedUser

You mean players leave their tribe because they're unbelievably disloyal? Yeah, I see. Tore Hund is probably one of those.

DeletedUser

You mean players leave their tribe because they're unbelievably disloyal? Yeah, I see. Tore Hund is probably one of those.
If you earn my loyalty, you can relax, and whatever happens will be taken good care of :)

I would personally checked every single account for sending nukes with noble against those who left, and kicked out any who didn't put me as account sitter to check them out. Then you would have cleaned up the tribe for spies as well, with business as usual :)

DeletedUser

As I've said before, the lack of competition that Smash would've endured even if X-Men had been taken out would've persisted, and already created an activity problem that would've left me with no tribe anyways if I had kicked everyone as you suggest.

DeletedUser

As I've said before, the lack of competition that Smash would've endured even if X-Men had been taken out would've persisted, and already created an activity problem that would've left me with no tribe anyways if I had kicked everyone as you suggest.

you couldn't have taken oud X-Men;d