So 3k+ village + tribe thinks 320pt village is a threat! ~UN~ tribe dominating K24? LOL

DeletedUser

I find this funny. A newly formed tribe ~UN~ is just stomping 500pts or lower villages in K24.

When I past 300pts a few day sago tribe member named stooge attacked. This is what he said as to why:
stooge on 13.11. at 17:28
It's primarily due to your offense to defense ratio on troops.

There is no strategic value other the trying to keep the threats in the area low.

Is there a real tribe in K24 to just wipe them out?

~UN~ tribe has no skill is why they only attack villages .1 of their size because if I only had 320pts and was considered a threat by a tribe of their size is hilarious!

I have 3 attacks from stooge 02 A Black (452|215) K24 so my village is going to get nobled cuz they know if I was at 1k pts I would pwn them all.

You drew first blood ~UN~ and now realize you made a grave mistake. See you on the flip side.

~IF
http://forum.tribalwars.us/game.php?village=91849&screen=info_village&id=82807

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O_O Nobling 500- pointers. Is it really nobles or them catting you? XD

DeletedUser

Well let's be a little serious here. You have 320 points. If they can noble, they have the troops to remove you. Enough spears could do the trick. They want K24 all to themselves. I say join em

DeletedUser

Ironforge, i do not like how you jacked the name from Garrock, or the idea of the name.