DeletedUser8045

Getting two 14 day NAP's during start up

VS

Using 4 push accounts
1 family tribe
1 ally
1 NAP
multiple internals

Yeah I guess they are comparable. Pot is meeting the Kettle alright.
Hey Simple you forgot to mention how you supported outside your tribe again, how many times are you gonna keep trying to cover it up?:rolleyes:

Not sure why youre talking about DT when the spotlight is on you guys. Couldnt hold your promise and now you're trying to compare yourselves with DT to save face lol. They can do whatever they want and nobody cares besides you guys, who set arbitrary conditions for what they can and can't do. Maybe if you were looooovee's mommy then you can, but you're not ;)

DeletedUser7869

Ofc no one care but us if all others are with them :))
As for me supporting my friends, I supported two players on this world outside my tribe. One was a friend, the other ended up being a push account for DT which we can get into that more in a bit.... But DT has done the same thing. We had cowboy failed a snipe on Il burrito, and 2much4u stack blacksoul. So this goes both ways.

Ummm, he dont try to cover it ? Here you have it ? As it is ? Can you read?

DeletedUser8045

Getting two 14 day NAP's during start up

VS

Using 4 push accounts
1 family tribe
1 ally
1 NAP
multiple internals

Yeah I guess they are comparable. Pot is meeting the Kettle alright.
Ofc no one care but us if all others are with them :))

Ummm, he dont try to cover it ? Here you have it ? As it is ? Can you read?

are you trying to pull a Baron on me? And I thought you weren't going to be posting in the forum again ? :)

DeletedUser707

I never covered it up. We are talking about hugging. Stacking a friend from a past world is not hugging.

I sent defense to one player on this world that you could consider hugging. That was Vano who turned out to be a DT push account. I have nothing to cover up. Stacking Vano benefited my tribe to take a nuke out from DT. Had nothing to do with working with Vano's tribe. It was early world. Just like I don't considering it hugging that Love and 2much4u sent defense to Darksoul to try and kill our tribes nukes. Its part of the game to try and slow down the tribe your competing with.

Difference is, DT is hugging COCO with a NAP. A tribe that provides zero benefits to DT but simply to find out who we are attacking and to try and kill our nukes. We had no diplomacy with Vano's tribe. Was simply trying to slow down DT players. Far from hugging.

But Dream we all know you are a spy for DT in Tribal just like RuSerious is a spy for DT in 4horse. Love did this kind of stuff on W28 to help him win too. That's why I have no idea why tribes like 4horse and COCO are dumb enough to work with them. Everyone see's #1 tribe next to the name and wants to work with them and forges quickly there can only be 1 winner on this world. DT is going to betray all of them and likely invite players like RuSerious to their tribe for doing a noble deed and providing DT info during war time. Players and tactics never change in this game.

DeletedUser3561

EX making more claims without providing any proof for the sole purpose of painting a different group of people in a bad light :(

It will be interesting when DT does eventually curbstomp you, guess the excuse for the will be you all got tired of the hugging and quit right? Tends to be the reason people give.

DeletedUser8045

I never covered it up. We are talking about hugging. Stacking a friend from a past world is not hugging.

I sent defense to one player on this world that you could consider hugging. That was Vano who turned out to be a DT push account. I have nothing to cover up. Stacking Vano benefited my tribe to take a nuke out from DT. Had nothing to do with working with Vano's tribe. It was early world. Just like I don't considering it hugging that Love and 2much4u sent defense to Darksoul to try and kill our tribes nukes. Its part of the game to try and slow down the tribe your competing with.

Difference is, DT is hugging COCO with a NAP. A tribe that provides zero benefits to DT but simply to find out who we are attacking and to try and kill our nukes. We had no diplomacy with Vano's tribe. Was simply trying to slow down DT players. Far from hugging.

Yeah keep justifying your hugging mate. "A tribe that provides zero benefits to DT but simply to find out who we are attacking and to try and kill our nukes" Are you kidding me? You literally just said "try to kill our nukes tribes, it's part of the game to slow down the tribe your competing with". That's obviously a benefit to DT, and you're saying nooooooooo it's no benefit they are just hugging, when I stack people outside my tribe it's not hugging!! When they do it it's hugging , but when you guys do it, it's "far from hugging", what a joke

But Dream we all know you are a spy for DT in Tribal just like RuSerious is a spy for DT in 4horse. Love did this kind of stuff on W28 to help him win too. That's why I have no idea why tribes like 4horse and COCO are dumb enough to work with them. Everyone see's #1 tribe next to the name and wants to work with them and forges quickly there can only be 1 winner on this world. DT is going to betray all of them and likely invite players like RuSerious to their tribe for doing a noble deed and providing DT info during war time. Players and tactics never change in this game.

LOL. Yeah dude, everyone that speaks out against your bullshit is a spy for DT. We get it man. Not many people like your tribe so you guys have to be the minority, fighting "for the community" and are "against hugging". Here's some real information for you though, Simple and Chowder; some people in your tribe don't even like you two! How funny is that :rolleyes:

Anyways, players and tactics never change in this game. Of course not, #2 tribe cries hugging every recent world so far, just this time, you guys broke the world record by crying hugging before the world even started, congrats!!! :):):)

DeletedUser707

Dream, you guys have a family tribe on W33 and merging to end the world. How is that not hugging haha?
W34 wasn't really hugging. Mokdad just recruited all his friends and top players into 1 tribe.

W35 we will see how it ends but a tribe thats almost doubled the number 2 rank tribe that has a family tribe, an alliance, and a NAP is pretty hugging in my book.

Also you ether misunderstood me about COCO or your nitpicking. There is a difference in stacking a player to kill a nuke, and getting diplomacy with a tribe to kill nukes. But you can pretend like there isn't if you'd like.

As for players not liking me in my own tribe. I honestly don't care. I am not the duke. They don't have to like me. Chowder is the duke. If they don't like him then they should take it up with him. Rather then complaining to an outside source.

DeletedUser8045

Dream, you guys have a family tribe on W33 and merging to end the world. How is that not hugging haha?
W34 wasn't really hugging. Mokdad just recruited all his friends and top players into 1 tribe.

W35 we will see how it ends but a tribe thats almost doubled the number 2 rank tribe that has a family tribe, an alliance, and a NAP is pretty hugging in my book.

Also you ether misunderstood me about COCO or your nitpicking. There is a difference in stacking a player to kill a nuke, and getting diplomacy with a tribe to kill nukes. But you can pretend like there isn't if you'd like.

As for players not liking me in my own tribe. I honestly don't care. I am not the duke. They don't have to like me. Chowder is the duke. If they don't like him then they should take it up with him. Rather then complaining to an outside source.

Why are you talking about w33? This is the externals for the w35 server :) And it's funny you bring that up because you started on the server 2 and 1/2 months after it started and talk like you know everything that went on in the server

And I love how you keep comparing yourself to DT, even though we aren't even talking about them. Do you really need me to repeat it for you for the third time? 2 Naps, supporting outside tribe, blah blah blah, and then your response to that for the third time is "DT did more of that than we did, so we aren't hugging!" How long are you going to keep using DT as an excuse to say that you're not hugging hmm?

And idc about that either, I'm just letting you guys know since you seem to be talking for your entire tribe which makes everybody look bad :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7985

I understand that it might sound hypocritical from our side but in the end we are still in a position where we will fight the whole server.
Even if we have an ally or NAP at some point, our position and mindset regarding diplomacy will always be clear to all of us.

DT is playing the smart game. I'll just play the game and have fun while doing so without being told not to noble half the server.
That would make sense in a bigger server, but here it is not as smart.

I always liked being in the underdog side.
We might lose this one, or not. In both cases, I'm enjoying my time and playing the good old war game.

DeletedUser707

Never once did I say my opinion is EX's opinion. So if you look at my tribe badly for things that I say then thats on you. Just like CCCP's actions with his push account isn't a DT problem, as I am sure Love had no idea it was happening. It was a CCCP and Felix problem.

DeletedUser6712

Sadly, I do not have lot of time, glad that there is little bit less trolling and more of positive kind of talk lol
however I will preach about same things I always do, this directed to the EX players because seems like they still do not get it:
- gather up information about subject matter before talking about it
- do logical thinking before saying something,
why is this toward EX plaeyrs, because seems like they they all got simple minded?
Maybe you can go ask Duke of 4Horse why they got a hold of us and ask for diplo? I am serious please ask him why he choose to approach us about working with us. He is very nice guy with good enlgish, he will be able to explain you in a good details why and how. Oh shit, he might of blocked some of you. Of course, I forgot that some of EX players are blocked because they can not even talk normally, I am glad you are learning little bit by little bit guys. In the first couple of weeks there were so much trolling, now since you lost couple of nukes and trains calmed down and realized that might have been talking shit to wrong folks?
Why -=DT=- choose to work with 4Horse? you can ask me, but i do not have times for fake twerps who come out to be toxic and after asking for good talk. You are where you are because of drama you are creating and played you have in your tribe.

I have time to post message from simple to COCO somewhere tho