SOA. Steps up!

DeletedUser

I see my advice to stop fighting each other worked :) AP and SOA. are now one tribe.

Congrats to lakadeam and jhop as I am sure you two orchestrated this!

I cant wait until the battles start, will be interesting to see how you fair with several months of preparation :p against us.

our top 30 own 52% of world right now! :D But Keep munching those barbs I am sure it will extend the world longer :p

DeletedUser4831

Please don't post any wrong facts here, i've organized the merging of our tribes lol.
Btw, UoW conquered 1 village, lost 5. Drink/Drank conquered 0 villages, lost 7 villages.
That's what counts, no one is interested in how much barbs you conquered.
Good luck in war, you will need it :p

DeletedUser

lol we will need it :)

you make me laugh and I would like to clarify destination007 is the reason our enemies are joining forces against the barbs and our inactives

After today I want to see how successful you are against drink, not drunk or drank but Drink. ;) I say the east is almost done and the west is about to begin, so take your little victory against our inactives where you can and stack your front .....

because we are coming....

DeletedUser4831

Sorry, but i'm not here to read any made-up stories.
To care about the members and also the inactive players is task of the leadership and not the task of any other tribe.
I also noticed that you guys followed our merging tactic, but what you also should know is, points dont fight, so let's see how much skill is behind these points ;)

Btw,

True1 on 02.04. at 10:15
Hi, I assume You know Greenwalker is sitting one of our accounts to gain a base closer to the South West to fight from, I was wondering what You were intending to do, of course as soon as You join we will have to inform all our members to be extra active to guard against SOA who will really hit us hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

LOL
What story?
however I rather doubt that your merge bears any resemblance to ours. As for winning fights well you're right enough but no need for errr ... chest beating let's say ... time will show. :p

Please point to the villages we are supposed to have taken though ... bearing in mind you cannot noble an account while sitting it.

On another note you know one thing that surprises me about this forum is that it seems to be considered ok to post private messages without the consent of the other party.

DeletedUser

I would just like to point out, Destination. In reality of *Active* accounts, you have taken 2 in total. (Not including ones taken but recapped by us). However, we have also nobled 2 off SOA.

It's currently even, and things are yet to begin.

Bravo for targeting Inactives. (not you personally.) But it does show the true Barb Noblers inside; noble the easy targets. My guess is at least half of SOA's villages were originally barbs. :)

DeletedUser4831

"lol just lol"
Best answer here ;)

I'm not interested in to waste my time here to write posts which will be read by 3 people, but i don't like it if anyone have to create an thread about other tribes and trys to fill up this thread with wrong information. It's the same like if i would create an thread about Drink! or how ever they are called and start to post my suspected information about anything from them. If you want discuss any real facts, just send me a PM in TW. Btw, as background-player without any targets you are forced to noble barbs, so think about pointless statements before publishing...
As i already said, good luck to all - see you in war ;)

DeletedUser

Please explain what wrong information is being said.

If it's with AP/SOA merging and who got it done, then we wouldn't know unless we were in that situation, but as for every thing else stated, that's all facts. :)

DeletedUser

Look at this, Drink has been doing damage to SOA and we havent even started nobling yet :p

Some smaller members have already offered to tell us everything if we let them live and they have not even seen a train yet lol

I encourage you guys to not let it get to your head; our incomings... Its Just business (or a game, whatever view you prefer) after all and we do not need your info ;)

Nothing has even started yet lol

DeletedUser

Sounds like fun buddy....let us know when your ready to start the war :)

I was always a fan of a good spy novel too, so your comments have made me extra excited ;-)

DeletedUser

Yes it is lol :D I am soooo bored and ready to start fighting... When are you guys going to attack us?

DeletedUser

You're the one with all "We are coming" posts. You tell me. %100 domination. remember.

DeletedUser

AH dang we start an op and we take a couple weeks to plan and what not and you go and have these members internalled and go inactive on us and what not... Why would you all go and do a thing like that? :(

Semi impressive op is now just lame :( snivel...

DeletedUser

Eh maybe we will try again? you never know ;) Maybe we hit up north next time or stay down south :p lol

Btw Destination or thatguy or whoever, We are here now....

DeletedUser

dear destination007 on behalf of DRINK! I was sent here to post the following:"If he wont fight us, we will come to him! and our troops currently carry signs saying have axes, will travel and will fight for food"

Also it would appear you and that guy have nothing more to say... ;) If you are ready to begin... Lets begin ;) Destination since the tribe is your creation I will make sure that you get rimmed last just to see it all fall apart... Unless of course you quit or you know actually do something.... ;)