Some thoughts after 12 days in US3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ask googly how my other premade was. World 44 was full of some of the best players to touch tribal wars, and my other premade was less skilled than this one.

I can back some of this up. Barney was a brilliant tribe the entire time I was there (which was when Matt was leading). I can't remember back far enough to remember exactly how skilled that premade was, as I joined a little later than everybody else, but I can back up that it was an outstanding tribe :)

Moving on, what exactly do you disagree with that you can have some proof for?

I don't think that Smash is one of the most successful tribes I've ever witnessed. I won't bring up other worlds here though :p

I find that my opinion is for someone to be considered successful, they need to do something impressive. For me, the lead they have isn't particularly noteworthy. As there hasn't been any challenge for them on this server as far as I can recall, as the majority of the decent players were all in Smash before the world began, I would personally say that they haven't done anything that I would consider impressive as of yet. As I view tribes to need to impress, for me to consider them successful, they haven't met my personal criteria yet - I think I explained it better than I did earlier?

DeletedUser

Please excuse me for deleting all the comments above, however the posts were full of inappropriate comments that were for the most part off topic. I did not like what happened here at all. Please present your arguments with more respect towards one another. Both players and mods here were mostly completely out of line. I will close this thread for now. I will discipline the mods that stepped out of line here. Also, if I see disruptive and offtopic comments from the players in the future they will be dealt with via infraction points. I would just like everyone to be more respectful. We are a community and we should behave as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.