Space Wolves VS RatedE... the fight we've all been waiting for!!!

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
So the end-game war has just started

My expectation: RatedE will be demolished like crazy... not many good player there.

All war-related discussions can be post here

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
In my opinion, RatedE has nothing to complain about

They were stupid enough to stick around with you guys instead of taking intiative... was only a matter of time until this happened

On paper this fight is not determined at all though, lets see what happens

Baja Blast

Reaction score
RatedE hasn't been attacked all world, (look at their tribe ODD) I don't think they will be able to coordinate defense very well :)

DeletedUser8123

Chill, i don't know what you're talking about. One of their players has the highest ODD in the world. They also have moved up the ODA rankings and also have several members in the top 25 ODS for the first time in awhile.

DeletedUser8123

Do you think it's awkward for Old Warrior right now? I get that the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that, but that aside it's gotta be at least a little awkward.

DeletedUser6081

Can’t be near as awkward as it was when frank hopped tribes then dropped off the map.

DeletedUser6081

Can’t argue with that. We’ve already had this discussion though

Baja Blast

Reaction score
I know it’s only been one day into war, but ratedE’s motto appears to be, “Defend with only one DV, or don’t defend at all!”

DeletedUser8424

Side 1:
Tribes: -SW-
Side 2:
Tribes: RatedE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 43
Difference: 81

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 13
Difference: 68

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,027,928
Side 2: 314,864
Difference: 713,064

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 699,646
Side 2: 119,203
Difference: 580,443

chart

DeletedUser6581

So Maximusss is back and playing under Panchito. I guess that bitch came back for revenge and has been playing every side for his benefit. That is one pathetic motherfucker that has to set up accounts instead playing to the end on his own account , lying about health to relate to people that are actually sick, spying for SW while pretending to be enemies with them, trying to get me banned lol nice try pussy but it didn't work, trying to recruit and sending invites to RatedE players yesterday . How Pathetic that is? That's fucking sad even in my book like a motherfucker crying for help since he is alone in this world. Dude needs to get some dick to feel like a human I guess.

Max is just a sad pathological liar that has no life and has to do this shit. Im pretty sure he played sigi and chiilli but at same time i'm surprised that some in SW wanna even play with that sleazy piece of crap. To some playing Tw right way matters . Anyways , back to the war.

Baja Blast

Reaction score
What?? I will never play with Maximusss! This ends right now! Thanks for letting me know Wicked :D

MNWT

Reaction score
I deep down want to believe Wicked believes Panchito is Maximusss. That would be the absolute best. Or is this like one of those Spartacus things where we each take turns proclaiming ourselves to be Maximusss one at a time? I'll go next.

I AM MAXIMUSSS.

DeletedUser6581

lol you fuckers know I'm right , just wanna save your faces now.